• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

2019 Entry Interview Invites - Collated

Jenga118

The SATAC UES bonus applies to interstate students as well, but you need to call SATAC first to check if your school is eligible then submit an application. Whereas the Vic SEAS applies automatically (at least to Vic students) based on your school, or your home address alone if you live in a low-SES area.
Thanks.

If my address/school is eligible for Vic SEAS, would you assume it's eligible for SATAC UES?

(Will definitely phone them when I apply next year.)

A1

Admissions Speculator
If my address/school is eligible for Vic SEAS, would you assume it's eligible for SATAC UES?
If your school is eligible for SEAS good chance it is for UES too (since hopefully SATAC cross checks with the Vic list). However UES doesn't have a bonus category for home address in low-SES area, only for students whose family hold a health care/pensioner card etc. See the SATAC pdf quoted here for more info > 2019 Entry Interview Invites - Collated

Crow

Most Active 2018
When would be a good time to start panicking about not getting an invite?
Probably on the 7th, if Monash said they will still be releasing interviews until then. Perhaps try giving them a call and seeing if they'll confirm if you're eligible or not first thing in the morning.

Philro fren

Probably on the 7th, if Monash said they will still be releasing interviews until then. Perhaps try giving them a call and seeing if they'll confirm if you're eligible or not first thing in the morning.
Have you had any reports of letters been sent yet?
What could be the latest time?

based on the vce offers do you have an idea of the cut off?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nausheen

Stevia
Hello,
For some reason the UAC is showing 0.5 FTE only while I have completed 1 FTE of Health Science course,should I call UAC and clarify as this could effect my GPA?

Q3

Hello,
For some reason the UAC is showing 0.5 FTE only while I have completed 1 FTE of Health Science course,should I call UAC and clarify as this could effect my GPA?
Did you transfer credit from another degree to health science?

Smelly Boy

Fourth time’s the charm
Hello,
Hey I just saw your post and checked my UAC and it incorrectly said I did 3 years part time of one degree and no time on my other degree. The correct timings are 1.5 years of my first degree and 0.5 years of my second.

When I called them they said that they haven't updated the page for me (the user) but that they actually had the correct timings with them. Still worth calling them up to make sure :)

Nausheen

Stevia
Hey I just saw your post and checked my UAC and it incorrectly said I did 3 years part time of one degree and no time on my other degree. The correct timings are 1.5 years of my first degree and 0.5 years of my second.

When I called them they said that they haven't updated the page for me (the user) but that they actually had the correct timings with them. Still worth calling them up to make sure :)
Thank you,
Yes,I will call them up and wish they updated at year end as it kind of freaked me out seeing the 0.5 FTE as GPA depends on it...:eek:

Q3

Thank you,
Yes,I will call them up and wish they updated at year end as it kind of freaked me out seeing the 0.5 FTE as GPA depends on it...:eek:
Give them a call to get the answer asap but also send an online enquiry so that you have a paper trail.

A1

Admissions Speculator
what is the lowest UMAT score that got invited to Monash..non rural or special consideration
Vic 99.90-.95s can get invited with 80th%ile, interstate likely 90th%ile.

From last year's samples > 2018 Entry Interview Invites - Collated
70/65/62, 98th%ile, 99.05, local, non-rural
63/60/59, 92nd%ile, 99.50, local, non-rural
56/58/64, 89th%ile, 99.25, local, non-rural
61/51/66, 89th%ile, 99.40, local, non-rural
58/70/64, 97th%ile, 98.95, local, non-rural
64/62/79, 99th%ile, 99.45, interstate
73/70/66, 99th%ile, 99.35, interstate
99th%ile, 98.95, interstate
98th%ile, 99.05, interstate
96th%ile, 99.95, interstate
96th%ile, 99.85, interstate