Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2019 Entry Interview Invites - Collated

pha0015

The lowest we've had reported here so far is 180 raw score. It's possible that you've just missed out on a first round interview (Adelaide do offer top ups, I believe they're done via phone). I also think Adelaide invites come out in a staggered pattern, so you might just not have one yet. Finally, have you checked your junk/spam folders?

Yes, I received an email that linked me to their website and said that the interview notification was in process and that I was unsuccessful.

Nihal

UNE B MedSci/MD (Yr1)
University: JMP
Course: (Med or Dent) Med
UMAT raw score: 164
Percentile rank: 72
Section 1: 60
Section 2: 50
Section 3:53
Predicted ATAR/GPA: 99+
Rural: (yes or no) no
Other Special Considerations:

Cheg

Lurker
University: JMP
Course: (Med or Dent) Med
UMAT raw score: 193
Percentile rank: 97
Section 1: 67
Section 2: 58
Section 3: 68
Predicted ATAR/GPA: 99+
Rural: No
Other Special Considerations: No

Didn't get an interview, here are my details though

University: Adelaide
Course: Med
UMAT raw score: 180
Percentile rank: 90
Section 1: 63
Section 2: 62
Section 3: 54
Predicted ATAR/GPA: idk
Other Special Considerations: no

I thought the cut off would be in the 80's so I was little surprised at not receiving an interview. Does Adelaide favor people from SA over interstate or is everything the same?

Connor

Course: (Med or Dent): Med
UMAT raw score: 182
Percentile rank: 92nd
Section 1: 78
Section 2: 47
Section 3: 57
Predicted ATAR/GPA: Between 99.4 to 99.7

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Didn't get an interview, here are my details though

UMAT raw score: 180
Percentile rank: 90
Section 1: 63
Section 2: 62
Predicted ATAR/GPA: idk

I thought the cut off would be in the 80's so I was little surprised at not receiving an interview. Does Adelaide favor people from SA over interstate or is everything the same?

There used to be a favouring system due to bonuses added to SA students, but this is no longer the case. Can you please confirm your %ile rank as 90? We have someone else with 180 reporting %ile rank 89.

We have someone with 180 reporting an offer. This could well be similar to a case two years ago I think, where it became clear UAdel use decimal points beyond what are available to applicants to determine their threshold. Fingers crossed for a top up interview (these are typically done via phone in January, I believe).

There used to be a favouring system due to bonuses added to SA students, but this is no longer the case. Can you please confirm your %ile rank as 90? We have someone else with 180 reporting %ile rank 89.

We have someone with 180 reporting an offer. This could well be similar to a case two years ago I think, where it became clear UAdel use decimal points beyond what are available to applicants to determine their threshold. Fingers crossed for a top up interview (these are typically done via phone in January, I believe).

Yep I'm sure my %ile was 90 and my total score was 180, that's why I was a little bit confused but the decimal thing makes sense

University: UWS
UMAT raw score: 179
Percentile rank: 89
Predicted ATAR/GPA: OP1
Rural: RA3
Other Special Considerations: n/a

University: UON/UNE
Course: JMP
UMAT raw score: 179
Percentile rank: 89
Predicted ATAR/GPA: OP1
Rural: RA3
Other Special Considerations: n/a

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Yep I'm sure my %ile was 90 and my total score was 180, that's why I was a little bit confused but the decimal thing makes sense

I've just checked the other offer I was thinking of, and their raw score was actually 179 (typo on my part, apologies), so now I'm really confused about why you didn't get an interview... one to follow up, I think...

mdoug

I've just checked the other offer I was thinking of, and their raw score was actually 179 (typo on my part, apologies), so now I'm really confused about why you didn't get an interview... one to follow up, I think...

Doesnt look like I got an interview either and my raw score was 193, wonder what I did wrong on this one?

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Doesnt look like I got an interview either and my raw score was 193, wonder what I did wrong on this one?

That's either a "it's still coming", "it's in your junk folder", or "there's been an error" (on your end or their end). Definitely one for you to follow up.

ETA: the same for your JMP situation.

Could a rural status/other special considerations have had an impact on that other offer you mentioned?

Tunoora

I'm going to put your minds at ease and let you know that I called UoN and was informed the invites sent out were by UNE, and that more would be sent out between 2 and 3 today.