Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

97 ATAR any chance for med?

qwerty1234

Just got my HSC results today and they weren't that great. I'm looking at a 97 ATAR. I got a 96 percentile in the UMAT and I've only had an interview with Adelaide so far. Is there any chance that I'd get an interview elsewhere with that ATAR or if I did well in my interview at Adelaide, is there any chance I'd get in there despite my atar?

Panda111

WSU MD I
First off, congratulations!
If you got an interview offer this mean that you definitely do have a chance of getting in! So please don't lose hope or anything
You may not think this but 97 is actually quite a high atar and with yout umat+atar combination it IS POSSIBLE for you to receive interviews/offers from more unis
Also, your atar may surprise you and be higher! ATAR Calculators aren't all that accurate mate :)

A1

Admissions Speculator
Just got my HSC results today and they weren't that great. I'm looking at a 97 ATAR. I got a 96 percentile in the UMAT and I've only had an interview with Adelaide so far. Is there any chance that I'd get an interview elsewhere with that ATAR
There's UNSW Monash UWA Curtin to come and I don't see 97/96% getting an interview there (maybe a small chance with Curtin). On brighter side did you do a LOTE or Maths C equivalent, that would raise you to Rank 99 and 96%ile will get you at least a bonded place at UQ, possibly unbonded even.