Adel Uni Interview Advice?

Discussion in 'International Students' started by jenchu, Aug 31, 2018.

1. jenchu

jenchu New Member

Hey everyone, I'm going for both Adelaide dentistry and medicine and I've somehow received interview offers for both of them! Does anyone have some good advice for me, I've never been so genuinely worried about something :'( I'd really appreciate any tips or past experience :DD Thanks so much!! +) Im an international in Adelaide atm

2. delusional!!

delusional!! New Member

Omg hi!! I'm from Singapore and I got shortlisted for both dent and med as well! dent is my first choice and med my second. I'm really anxious about the interview as well as adelaide's my first choice!

3. jenchu

jenchu New Member

Ow, my first preference is medicine! Also - can I ask when your interview is? I swear they said interviews will be held from late Sept to Early October but I could only book my interviews for the 26th & 27th of Sept :'( I wanted to do my interviews as late as possible so that kinda sucked :/

4. delusional!!

delusional!! New Member

my interview is on the 26th :) i was given the options of 26th, 27th and 28th. where are you from and where are you having your interviews at?

5. jenchu

jenchu New Member

I'm a Korean living in Adelaide rn, so I'm having a face to face interview at the venue where I had my PQA test!