Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide dental interview 26th November 2013 (tomorrow)!

Boom

Hey guys,

I have my dental interview tomorrow at 3pm at Adelaide for dental (26th November).

Just like to check if anyone is going there on similar times and thought we could maybe hang out together afterwords or before?

I am from New Zealand so will stay there overnight.

Cheers

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
If [MENTION=18270]MoonFeng[/MENTION] is still around, we were going to catch up that day for a coffee.

jsth

i have mine tomorrow as well in the arvo! but unfortunately flying in and out so barely time to look around :( good luck though! hopefully we both smash it

edit: omg I'm at 3 as well, anyone know how many panels are running? are the interviewers responsive/nice?

MoonFeng

Mine is tomorrow 9.30am! I just reached adelaide. Staying the night so i dont have to rush. I flew in from brisbane so kinda impossible to fly in and out the same day anyways. I guess both of you wont be here until tomorrow? I'm kinda nervous but excited!

Raiden

Good luck guys!

[MENTION=17988]Boom[/MENTION], good luck! where in NZ are you from?
[MENTION=9446]Jessicaz2910[/MENTION] It'll depend on who you get, mine were pretty cool!

Boom

She's not helping out this time.
@Boom when are you flying in? Maybe we can meet for lunch or dinner tomorrow with muse! I'll be around until 6pm ish.

Good luck guys!

@Boom , good luck! where in NZ are you from?
@Jessicaz2910 It'll depend on who you get, mine were pretty cool!

Wow I didn't expect this many replies! I am from Auckland and I am Taiwanese. I will be at Adelaide around 10 am tomorrow their time I think and might go check in at a hotel first.

Thanks for the replies

Kind of hoping for some guys I am very shy when it comes to girls, especially attractive ones

Boom

i have mine tomorrow as well in the arvo! but unfortunately flying in and out so barely time to look around :( good luck though! hopefully we both smash it

edit: omg I'm at 3 as well, anyone know how many panels are running? are the interviewers responsive/nice?

Might see you tomorrow at the briefing prior, mines also at 3. I read that in the email that we have to wait after for accessors to arrive at their scores (or I am completely misintepretating things here). Does that mean we know if we receive an offer on the spot!?

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Might see you tomorrow at the briefing prior, mines also at 3. I read that in the email that we have to wait after for accessors to arrive at their scores (or I am completely misintepretating things here). Does that mean we know if we receive an offer on the spot!?

You need to wait 5 min or so afterwards to ensure that everyone has come to a similar score (eg so that it isnt one person hates you, one person loves you). So your interview score will be decided on the spot but you will never be told. You receive official offers in Jan.

MoonFeng

Oh no you won't be able to know on the spot and you will NEVEr find out your actual interview score. You just have to stay behind until the panelists (at least 2) to agree on a score. If a score cannot be agreed on. They may interview you again. Thats why you have to stay back. Hmmm I'm originally from singapore as well. So it shouldn't be too awkward for us (i guess). Muse is also very helpful and kind so dont be shy! Anyway you can maybe ask ard maybe other Adelaide seniors maybe free for coffee too? Haha!

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Oh no you won't be able to know on the spot and you will NEVEr find out your actual interview score. You just have to stay behind until the panelists (at least 2) to agree on a score. If a score cannot be agreed on. They may interview you again. Thats why you have to stay back. Hmmm I'm originally from singapore as well. So it shouldn't be too awkward for us (i guess). Muse is also very helpful and kind so dont be shy! Anyway you can maybe ask ard maybe other Adelaide seniors maybe free for coffee too? Haha!

Mmm, I am sure most seniors will be celebrating end of exams or even graduation! Maybe [MENTION=314]~shinigami~[/MENTION] will grace us with his presence!

Boom

You need to wait 5 min or so afterwards to ensure that everyone has come to a similar score (eg so that it isnt one person hates you, one person loves you). So your interview score will be decided on the spot but you will never be told. You receive official offers in Jan.

Ahh, thank you for the reply. It would be much less taxing to know that we won't receive the decision on the spot.

Boom

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to tomorrow and scared at the same time.

asterisms

I'll be flying in around 3.30pm tomorrow - my interview is in the morning on wednesday, so if anyone wants to meet up and just talk, I'm keen!

Boom

Good luck to all tomorrow~

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
What about a meet up tomorrow 4.30pm? :)

jsth

might be able to stick around for 10 mins to say hello before i need to get a flight :)