Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide dental interview 26th November 2013 (tomorrow)!

jsth

Jessica, when's your flight?

its at 6pm!
hopefully there wont be delays with interviews cos i think im cutting it a bit fine! :S

asterisms

Hmm yeah you should probably be at the airport by 5 if your flight is at six. I might swing by to make sure I know where the building is though, so I might see you around!

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff

jsth

quick Q: are we allowed to mention our schools? since they made special note not to wear anything that is linked with school or institutions etc

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
quick Q: are we allowed to mention our schools? since they made special note not to wear anything that is linked with school or institutions etc

I wouldnt unless it specifically came up. You can just refer to 'during school' etc

MoonFeng

I'm keen for coffee at 4.30! [MENTION=17463]asterisms[/MENTION] we can even grab dinner together with [MENTION=17988]Boom[/MENTION] since both of us would have finished our interview by then. My flights at 8plus so I can stick around until 7ish latest. Have a safe flight for those flying in tomorrow! I'll probably go get some sleep now. Big day tomorrow!

asterisms

I'm keen for coffee at 4.30! @asterisms we can even grab dinner together with @Boom since both of us would have finished our interview by then. My flights at 8plus so I can stick around until 7ish latest. Have a safe flight for those flying in tomorrow! I'll probably go get some sleep now. Big day tomorrow!

Haha yeah I'll get in touch once I'm in Adelaide! I'll see if I can't find a cafe around uni to chill in :)

Good luck to both of you!!

asterisms

[MENTION=5617]miss_universe[/MENTION] Anywhere you'd recommend to meet up with [MENTION=18270]MoonFeng[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17988]Boom[/MENTION]?

MoonFeng

Well, we were going to have coffee. Cibo is your best bet, unless youd want food or something, then there's heaps

Oh i passed cibo just now! There was indeed a long queue. Im in the central hub now. So 4.30pm? [MENTION=5617]miss_universe[/MENTION] [MENTION=17988]Boom[/MENTION] [MENTION=17463]asterisms[/MENTION]

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Yep! 4.30 at the hub. Where is a good place to meet? (ie where do you know a place in the hub)

MoonFeng

I assume thats where the interviews are being held. Its the complex in the middle of the campus

Oh no muse im just here minding my own business cos its cozy to sit ard. Interviews are held at ingkago wardli or smth like that. I haven't been able to reach boom. Do you suggest i go to the interview venue and wait? They should be in the middle of interview now. Both boom and jessica

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Oh no muse im just here minding my own business cos its cozy to sit ard. Interviews are held at ingkago wardli or smth like that. I haven't been able to reach boom. Do you suggest i go to the interview venue and wait? They should be in the middle of interview now. Both boom and jessica

If you know who they are haha. it will be easier to find everyone if all of you guys are together. Just pick somewhere you know at let me know

asterisms

[MENTION=2566]moo[/MENTION]onfeng I just got in, how about we all meet outside the interview building? is it appropriate to exchange numbers so that we can find eachother?

MoonFeng

If you know who they are haha. it will be easier to find everyone if all of you guys are together. Just pick somewhere you know at let me know

I have a good guess whom boom might be. Hopefully he knows jessica after spending waiting room and exit room time together. I'll try to gather everyone and let you know a venue then! :)

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
I have a good guess whom boom might be. Hopefully he knows jessica after spending waiting room and exit room time together. I'll try to gather everyone and let you know a venue then! :)

excellent!