Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide Adelaide Medicine 2019

My agent is also kind of confused as to why I didn't get a rejection email along with my second preference offer. I want to send an email to Adelaide to check if I'm officially out of consideration or not but I'm not sure who or what email address should I send to.
Which country are you from? And ya I think that’s a good idea to email them to just make sure before accepting your other preference

My agent is also kind of confused as to why I didn't get a rejection email along with my second preference offer. I want to send an email to Adelaide to check if I'm officially out of consideration or not but I'm not sure who or what email address should I send to.
Btw what’s your other preference?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw what’s your other preference?!
I'm from Singapore, and my other preference is Bachelor of Science (Biotech).

Which country are you from? And ya I think that’s a good idea to email them to just make sure before accepting your other preference
Well, if it's really true that they are sending out Rejection emails now, this year's assessment period is really short.

KuroShion

UAdel BDS I Hardcore Foodie

Don’t give up completely now. The fact that you haven’t gotten a rejection yet means that you are still on the waitlist. You can send an email to start@adelaide they handle all admission queries.

Don’t give up completely now. The fact that you haven’t gotten a rejection yet means that you are still on the waitlist. You can send an email to start@adelaide they handle all admission queries.

To put things into perspective, there’s a senior in an upper BDS batch who got an offer in late dec before. He never got anything until then. It’s possible for similar things to happen in Med.

Have you ever heard about anyone who had gotten an offer for their second preference but no rejection email for their first preference (MBBS/BDS)? Man, I don't even know to accept my second preference now or to wait for an official rejection email. I am going to give Adelaide a call.

KuroShion

Have you ever heard about anyone who had gotten an offer for their second preference but no rejection email for their first preference (MBBS/BDS)? Man, I don't even know to accept my second preference now or to wait for an official rejection email. I am going to give Adelaide a call.

Firstly, check your deadline for accepting the second choice, it should be written somewhere in the middle of the offer package. Use this as a gauge for how long you can wait for MBBS to reply.

Secondly, I just asked those around me, not many have replied yet but there is one who replied so far who got the second preference without MBBS updates too. I believe you guys are all on the waitlist still.

Firstly, check your deadline for accepting the second choice, it should be written somewhere in the middle of the offer package. Use this as a gauge for how long you can wait for MBBS to reply.

Secondly, I just asked those around me, not many have replied yet but there is one who replied so far who got the second preference without MBBS updates too. I believe you guys are all on the waitlist still.

I've just called Adelaide and apparently they haven't fill the quota yet, which means I still have some hope. Thanks for your input Kuro!

KuroShion

I've just called Adelaide and apparently they haven't fill the quota yet, which means I still have some hope. Thanks for your input Kuro!

Wow that sounds reassuring! Good luck you guys, hang on there you may just be that lucky few who will snatch up the remaining places.

beanbean

Hi Jack, I just gotten a call from my agent like 5 mins ago, and on my SATAC it says my assessment is still in progress. My agent told me several of their students have already received rejection emails apparently.
Hello, i emailed my agent she said she have not received such emails yet though

Hello, i emailed my agent she said she have not received such emails yet though
Huh, guess i gotta talk to my agent again.

Anyways guys, during my call to Adelaide, the person mentioned that more offers will be out next week. Please do update here once you've gotten an offer! Wanna keep track of the number of offers given.

beanbean

Huh, guess i gotta talk to my agent again.

Anyways guys, during my call to Adelaide, the person mentioned that more offers will be out next week. Please do update here once you've gotten an offer! Wanna keep track of the number of offers given.
Hope we get it !! All the best y'all !!!

beanbean

Hello, I just received this email from Adelaide this afternoon does it mean anything because there's no official offer letter or anything. Did y'all receive it as well?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181217-153105~2.png
    Screenshot_20181217-153105~2.png
    78 KB · Views: 62

KuroShion

Hello, I just received this email from Adelaide this afternoon does it mean anything because there's no official offer letter or anything. Did y'all receive it as well?

Are you sure you didn’t receive an offer for either 1st or 2nd choice? This type of emails tend to be sent when you haven’t accepted your offer and your deadline is closing in. I got something similar when I sent my acceptance in 1 day before deadline.

beanbean

Are you sure you didn’t receive an offer for either 1st or 2nd choice? This type of emails tend to be sent when you haven’t accepted your offer and your deadline is closing in. I got something similar when I sent my acceptance in 1 day before deadline.

Nope I didn't receive any offers so I'm also confused.