Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide Adelaide Medicine 2019

beanbean

That’s what she said “
I haven’t received anything from Adelaide, it does look like something was sent to you, make sure you check your spam/junk folder.
I'll touch base with Adelaide today.”
I just called adelaide. The person also didn't know why we received a misleading email like this . But she assured us that we are on the wait list. Lmk of any updates from ur agent !!

KuroShion

UAdel BDS I Hardcore Foodie
Given that Adelaide Med had sent out wrong offers in the past, I’m not surprised if this was a mistake. Anyways, fingers crossed, hope y’all get it!

KuroShion

Oh wow sent out wrong offers! The recipient's going to be so torn..

Was apparently a system error that happened in 2013, everyone got misleading interview offers (thank god not final offers) so they no longer use the old tracking system anymore. Thankfully our batch is not affected.

Man, I wish adelaide would tell us how many places were filled up already
So my agent and the Adelaide admissions confirmed that it was a mistake LOL

I kinda actually pulled the guy into telling me how many spots were left but because I got an interview for both dent and med he told me that I am way closer into getting an offer for dent then medicine but that’s all he said

Can someone take a bullet and call them and ask when they are planning on sending some next offers?

Last edited by a moderator:

KuroShion

So my agent and the Adelaide admissions confirmed that it was a mistake LOL

I kinda actually pulled the guy into telling me how many spots were left but because I got an interview for both dent and med he told me that I am way closer into getting an offer for dent then medicine but that’s all he said

Can someone take a bullet and call them and ask when they are planning on sending some next offers?

Wow this is exciting. Since I’m in Adelaide I guess I could pop into their admissions office to ask. Though I’m not sure if they will answer in detail.