Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide meet up Friday 23rd March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobosapien

hobosapien

News: Just to let you know, (For those that want free food :p), the BBQ for international students has been shifted to 12pm and will go on till about 1pm.

BigRedSky

As it happens, out of sheer coincidence I'm working in Adelaide for the next few days. That said, I have a very long day on Friday and won't be back in Adelaide city until likely 8ish or later. I'll PM some details to Muse or someone, and if the meetup goes uber-long, I may rock up. It'd be random and fun.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Mk. Meet at Med School North foyer at 5.30pm. I finish at 5pm or so, but I need to drop by my home to drop off stuff. Any objections? And Ill leave it to @dumbledore to figured wth we are going to do.

EDIT: Who is underage?

Its a friday night, we could have some...fun..

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Ok poo. Nice PG stuff guys.

dumbledore

Chatbox Queen.
I have friday off so bring on skulldugg :D lol muse, remember last year? probably not :p I suppose I can do whatever time on friday, but yeah. Underagers are allowed into pubs til midnight aren't they? They are at college events...5.30's a really irritating time though, that's when college dinner starts, so I might turn up a bit later or something.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
I have friday off so bring on skulldugg :D lol muse, remember last year? probably not :p I suppose I can do whatever time on friday, but yeah. Underagers are allowed into pubs til midnight aren't they? They are at college events...5.30's a really irritating time though, that's when college dinner starts, so I might turn up a bit later or something.

SHUUUUUSH lol. And this is a problem as I dont think either of us will be there at 5.30. I cant do much later either. BOO. Problems indeed.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
I wont be able to make it at 5.30[pm and neither can [MENTION=5323]dumbledore[/MENTION]. So can we push it later to like 7 (then maybe [MENTION=8764]BigRedSky[/MENTION] can come too at 8?).

Meet outside unibooks at union house (next to barr smith lawns)?

Sound ok?

Last edited:

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
oh no I forgot this is happening today. I don't think I can make it tonight :(

P.S I know where unibooks is :p haha

Triple BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

motivate123

:(((((

Basically at the place I'm staying at the moment, I have a curfew so I need to leave the city at 5/6ish latest. :/

But when I move out I'll be able to chill out with your guys :D

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
:(((((

Basically at the place I'm staying at the moment, I have a curfew so I need to leave the city at 5/6ish latest. :/

But when I move out I'll be able to chill out with your guys :D

You. Have. A. Curfew. On. A. Friday. Night...?

This is going to be a very hard year for you then. XD

Oh, and if we are still doing this, the Fringe Opening Parade is on King William from 8pm, so we can go have a look.

toolio

I have a formal dinner so i can't get out of it . ill see u guys at another time. Just let me know where to meet

Status
Not open for further replies.