Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide meet up Friday 23rd March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
Elephant maybe? The later ones are all clubs... Plus if we meet at 9, it would be less crowded.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus

hobosapien

[MENTION=5617]miss_universe[/MENTION]
I'm pretty sure the Engineering Pub crawl is on this Friday as Jazz night is on 30th o(^.^)o
And also do we need to have a secret handshake or something XD so that we can identify each other? (>.<)

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
@miss_universe
I'm pretty sure the Engineering Pub crawl is on this Friday as Jazz night is on 30th o(^.^)o
And also do we need to have a secret handshake or something XD so that we can identify each other? (>.<)
Why dont we all where some sunnies...in a pub...pretty easy to spot...if we dont get beaten up first from being a dick.. XD

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
TODAY PEOPLE. Dont you dare forget.

JDL

Oh shit, I haven't really logged in for a while just browsed, ummmm I may have met some of you on the Health Sciences Crawl? XD If you believe you may then there is not a hope in hell you're getting my real name.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
Oh shit, I haven't really logged in for a while just browsed, ummmm I may have met some of you on the Health Sciences Crawl? XD If you believe you may then there is not a hope in hell you're getting my real name.
Grrrr. I'll make sure someone personally drags you to the meet up next time.

dumbledore

Chatbox Queen.
dammit did this meet actually happen? i totally missed it lol. should have called me, muse! (i have no idea how to do the taggy thing, man mso has changed.)

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
Oh wait it's all good, I went to Dinner Under the Stars that night anyway :)
SHAME. You going to dinners to make you a better professional and person. NO. MSO meetups come first!!

dumbledore

Chatbox Queen.
Haha but Dinner Under The Stars was hilariously awesome! We had a mad outrageous second year dent table that everyone was envious of cause we were having so much more fun than everyone else lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.