• ALL USERS: please familiarise yourself with the MSO Forum Rules (updated 03/08/20).
  • UCAT PREP COMPANY DISCUSSION: Site administrators have implemented a rule that states there is to be NO mention of UCAT prep companies. This includes discussion, recommendations, questions, and reviews, and extends to allusions, acronyms, and other other attempts to get around the rule. Offending content will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be warned and may be banned.

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Alternative ('Other') Category Chat/Enquiries

drum99

Ta. Looks like you spent a few hours on that table.

Yep, or Czech Republic, Latvia, Russia. Fiji even. I can imagine sipping on a nice cocktail while studying my notes on the beach.
Damn sipping a cocktail on a beach in Fiji whilst learning anatomy sounds like the plan hahaha!!! R u for real do they take kiwis and is it legit??

How's everyone going with the wait anyway? It's starting to feel pretty long to me. What a holding pattern!! Did everyone get one of those conflict of interest forms to fill out before the interview??!

LMG!

Staff Member of the Year 2019
Damn sipping a cocktail on a beach in Fiji whilst learning anatomy sounds like the plan hahaha!!! R u for real do they take kiwis and is it legit??

How's everyone going with the wait anyway? It's starting to feel pretty long to me. What a holding pattern!! Did everyone get one of those conflict of interest forms to fill out before the interview??!
Maybe have a read of this before you get too excited about tropical locales and exotic cocktails:

s island

Yes I got a conflict of interest form drum99, pretty sure it's standard practice to cover their bases when they have a child/friend's child apply - still always makes you wonder though