ANU Medicine Via BHealthSci and PhB

naian616

for the written application, is that for the actual bachelor of health science program or something you do to get into the medical program?

Scoobert

melody11

Hi,
I received an offer to study at ANU Bachelor of Health Science and I was wondering how intense the program is and how competitive the entire course is. I can't really see too many reviews on what the course is like, so I would appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Thanks!!!

2xq

Allied Health Member
Hi,
I received an offer to study at ANU Bachelor of Health Science and I was wondering how intense the program is and how competitive the entire course is. I can't really see too many reviews on what the course is like, so I would appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Thanks!!!
While I can't comment on the intensity of the degree itself, I do want to point out that the cohort is more than likely going to be very competitive. I don't see a reason why people would choose a Bachelor of Health Science other than trying to get into medicine.

munna_mbbs

Lurker
Hi,

Thanks!!!
Hey melody11
If you don't mind, could you send your answers to the supplementary questions for the ANU Bachelor of Health Science course. Just want to see how you structured it and use it as a sample/guide answer. My email is [email protected]

melody11

hi munna_mbbs!
I don't think I would be allowed to share my answers to the supplementary questions, however I'm happy to give you advice on how to answer the questions:) Just pm me if you need any help!!!

munna_mbbs

Lurker
hi munna_mbbs!
I don't think I would be allowed to share my answers to the supplementary questions, however I'm happy to give you advice on how to answer the questions:) Just pm me if you need any help!!!
Can you help pls? The application closes next week. I don't know how to ping you or get in touch. Thanks melody11

Same here - early entry recipient, so am also curious to hear from someone in the course. I am wondering whether it's more likely we'll find someone on pagingdr bc they'll be applying post grad?

I'll try making a post there asking the same questions :)
hey Scoobert would you be able to help with the ANU BHealthSci application? I just need help answering one question