• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

Any chances for dent

dentmedlawd

Ive gotten a below 50 umat and my atar was 99.55. Is there any chance I can get dent at griffith or anywhere else. I saw that last yrs cut off was .65 but I saw that they replaced it with a new degree for dent at griffith. Do u think this might have an impact on this yrs cutoff? Btw Ive also submitted application for jcu. What is the median atar for jcu dent.

C

Cookie

I think the University of Sydney's Double Degree Dentistry has an ATAR cutoff of 99.50, so if you've applied there you should've gotten an email a couple of days ago regarding eligibility for the assessment/interview.

With JCU, it's highly dependent on how strong your application is, and there really is no objective, hard-and-fast method of judging this ourselves, unfortunately.

dentmedlawd

They may offer a equivalent bridging course that will meet that prerequisite.
I have to do it through an online bridging course which takes at least 4months which means i have to take a gap year and reapply. By then, the cutoff may have returned to normal which was 99.4 or .6 I think.

Last edited: