Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Are UMAT S1 questions as hard as Medentry Problem Solving questions?

feelsbadman

Been cramming tonnes of umat practice, and the thing I have most problem with are the problem solving questions of Medentry. Given sufficient time, one can solve it fairly smoothly, but the amount of info in the premise they give for the amount of questions is relatively hard and im worried :(.
Are umat s1 questions as hard as Medentry's problem solving ones? If so, would you guys recommend just skipping them?

A1

Admissions Speculator
Been cramming tonnes of umat practice, and the thing I have most problem with are the problem solving questions of Medentry. Given sufficient time, one can solve it fairly smoothly, but the amount of info in the premise they give for the amount of questions is relatively hard and im worried :(.
Are umat s1 questions as hard as Medentry's problem solving ones? If so, would you guys recommend just skipping them?
My observation is UMAT S1 is carefully vetted to comprise a range of less challenging to highly challenging questions, whereas ME ones are from challenging to over-convoluted. Roughly speaking in terms of difficulty/complexity, the upper 2/3rds of UMAT are about the same level as the lower 2/3rds of ME.