Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Auckland MBChB Class of 2023

kei

UoA BSc (Biomed), MBChB II
Let’s get this thread going guys!! I’m so excited to meet all of you!

Does anyone know whether we got a facebook group already?

Edit: The facebook group is here!

Last edited:

Jay39

Hey I think it goes under the name of
Auckland MBChB class of 2023
Took me a while to find too!
Very excited to meet everyone next year! :yay:

Mdku22

MBChB III
Any of you going to freshers? :) I don't know anyone in our class though so kinda nervous (yet excited) to meet everyone!
It's just the one day of events this year, right? Pretty sure you have to go anyway, but it should be fun!
Not really sure what it entails though, I'm desperately waiting more details haha

kei

It's just the one day of events this year, right? Pretty sure you have to go anyway, but it should be fun!
Not really sure what it entails though, I'm desperately waiting more details haha
Yeah it is! Oh I thought this was optional? But I’ll be going anyways because it looks really fun! :)
Yeah the freshers invite linked from the offer email is pretty outdated (still says class of 2022 in some parts lol). All I know is that it’ll be on the 16th Feb, I hope they give us some more details soon!

kei

wait so there is an invite on the 16? how did i miss that!!
The freshers invite along with a bunch of other things is at the end of the offer email! And one of the AUMSA class reps posted on our facebook group that freshers is based on Auckland, and on feb 16th. :)

ahmas250

The freshers invite along with a bunch of other things is at the end of the offer email! And one of the AUMSA class reps posted on our facebook group that freshers is based on Auckland, and on feb 16th. :)
haha thanks, just saw it now. This fresher event is for all the people who got in this year irrespective of being a FYI or a Grad?

kei

I wish time would go by faster! (But at the same time I want to have as much break as possible haha)

I also started reading the guidebook from last year... I may be a little bit too excited...

frootloop

Doctor
Congrats everyone - welcome to the rest of your lives!

I'd recommend getting a lot of rest and recharging your batteries while you can. You only get so many more 3-month breaks haha

Reactions: kei
I wish time would go by faster! (But at the same time I want to have as much break as possible haha)

I also started reading the guidebook from last year... I may be a little bit too excited...
Where did you get this guidebook ? Just out of curiosity want to have a read!

kei

Congrats everyone - welcome to the rest of your lives!

I'd recommend getting a lot of rest and recharging your batteries while you can. You only get so many more 3-month breaks haha
Thank you! Sadly I don't even have a break... I'm doing an SRS right now and have two journal articles to write. :'(

Where did you get this guidebook ? Just out of curiosity want to have a read!
Hi! I just googled 'medicine UoA' or something and this page popped up. Has a lot of useful stuff in it but it has yet to be updated for 2019. :)

Jay39

8D287C80-AFD2-441B-A0B9-453EBBBC30BE.jpeg Hey guys, does the following link work for anyone? Mine goes to a login page, then it says restricted access when I try to log in.

View attachment 2498 Hey guys, does the following link work for anyone? Mine goes to a login page, then it says restricted access when I try to log in.
Hey yeah same here I emailed them about it and apparently it won't become available or something until the offer is no longer conditional e.g references and police check have been completed!

kei

Hey yeah same here I emailed them about it and apparently it won't become available or something until the offer is no longer conditional e.g references and police check have been completed!
Really?! I completed the form yesterday and got a confirmation email saying that they've received my form. Strange o_O

Really?! I completed the form yesterday and got a confirmation email saying that they've received my form. Strange o_O
Oh so strange who knows then! Maybe just for some, I wasn't a UoA student ever so maybe that has something to do with it? Not sure though!