Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Auckland MBChB Class of 2023

dr oneday

Just emailed FMHS admissions who replied very promptly saying:

We are still waiting for the police to complete the remainder of the checks for us to clear all the conditions. A number of these have been done and those students have been asked to enrol. We will contact you when the conditions have been cleared, there is nothing you need to do for the moment. This will not affect your place in the programme in any way.

Sounds like we are all good!

laserwise

UoA MBChB II
It's really strange, my VCA and police check for medical imaging were completed a few days ago, but not for medicine

jj123

i’m still waiting, does anybody know if there’s a reason some are taking longer than others? like should i ask my referees if they’ve even been contacted

kei

UoA BSc (Biomed), MBChB II
Both my referees have been contacted (around 2 days after the offers came out on the 17th Dec) and my police check / VCA are still incomplete... I think the police checks are taking quite a while to get to them.

jj123

One of my VCA referees was only contacted YESTERDAY, on the due date, do you guys know when yours were contacted? seems very late for me

Toasters

Me too!! Don’t worry guys it’s just waiting for the police to sort their stuff out there’s not much we can do! And it’s not like there’s a race to get good lab spots or anything because it’s random :)

Anyone else have this?
I'm freaking out since it says overdue!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-16-23-20-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-16-23-20-13-1.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 40

jj123

also does anybody know when this needs to be completed by? is it the 26th of jan? and if it is not done what will happen as the police checks being done aren’t really something we can control