Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Bond Medicine 2017

B2

Congratulations everyone ! Please post in the Bond Med offers 2017 with your results as well as join the following official Facebook page,

http://www.facebook.com/groups/295697860844424/

x12323

Many congratulations to those who received offers in the 2nd round!! After a period of much anxiety and stress, you all deserve this! See you guys in May :) :)

Audrey01

has anyone received emails about enrolment yet?
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't received anything and we need a student email address for the Qld Health Occ Health and Safety online training as a part of the compliance paperwork.
Or is there another way to set up your student email account?

B2

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't received anything and we need a student email address for the Qld Health Occ Health and Safety online training as a part of the compliance paperwork.
Or is there another way to set up your student email account?

Student email account can be setup quite easily by signing up for a Bond university IT account by using your student ID. But the password is still unknown for the QLD health online training so you're better off waiting for correspondence from Bond.

Hey everyone! Many congrats to everyone who got an offer at Bond!! I'm from Melbourne, and have a couple of questions:
1) What's parking like on campus? I know it's free for students, so do all parking spaces fill up? How feasible is it to score a park at say, 9am-10am?
2) Accommodation! I'm post-grad, and considering renting in Burleigh. I'm open to renting with someone! How common is it for people to live in Burleigh vs. on campus, is it better to stay on campus for the first semester to make friends?
3) Compliance. I haven't received any info/package from Bond about the compliance, anyone else in the same boat? I was admitted into the course on Thursday.

Thanks!

B2

Hey everyone! Many congrats to everyone who got an offer at Bond!! I'm from Melbourne, and have a couple of questions:
1) What's parking like on campus? I know it's free for students, so do all parking spaces fill up? How feasible is it to score a park at say, 9am-10am?
2) Accommodation! I'm post-grad, and considering renting in Burleigh. I'm open to renting with someone! How common is it for people to live in Burleigh vs. on campus, is it better to stay on campus for the first semester to make friends?
3) Compliance. I haven't received any info/package from Bond about the compliance, anyone else in the same boat? I was admitted into the course on Thursday.

Thanks!

1. Parking is free for all students and everyone living on campus gets a registered car park spot from what I have heard. If living off campus, parking could be a hassle but I have generally seen free parking spots from the 2-3 times I have been at Bond university. Should confirm with a student in higher years.
2. I have spoken to several people and every single one of them have said that they would be taking on campus accomodation. So I would say that on campus is pretty popular for first years. From what I have heard from higher years is that they generally start moving off campus in 3rd year as most of their time is spent at Robina Hospital so they don't need to be on campus that often.
3. You should have received an email saying "You've been accepted" which tells you that you have made it into the course. That same email contains compliance information and the compliance booklet which outlines everything that needs to be completed.
Regarding orientation packages, they have not been sent out yet to any student.

Hope that helps !

1. Parking is free for all students and everyone living on campus gets a registered car park spot from what I have heard. If living off campus, parking could be a hassle but I have generally seen free parking spots from the 2-3 times I have been at Bond university. Should confirm with a student in higher years.
2. I have spoken to several people and every single one of them have said that they would be taking on campus accomodation. So I would say that on campus is pretty popular for first years. From what I have heard from higher years is that they generally start moving off campus in 3rd year as most of their time is spent at Robina Hospital so they don't need to be on campus that often.
3. You should have received an email saying "You've been accepted" which tells you that you have made it into the course. That same email contains compliance information and the compliance booklet which outlines everything that needs to be completed.
Regarding orientation packages, they have not been sent out yet to any student.

Hope that helps !

Thanks B2, that helps heaps! Perhaps I'll begin on campus and see how it goes for the first semester. I found the compliance as you said when I dug through the emails :)

Hey guys just wondering if anyone that had an interview but didn't get in received a call from Bond this week? My mate got a call today just asking what his plans are for the year, but still no offer! Is this a standard thing? I'm really hoping he gets it (maybe third round offer), is this a normal thing?

Rissa11

Hey guys just wondering if anyone that had an interview but didn't get in received a call from Bond this week? My mate got a call today just asking what his plans are for the year, but still no offer! Is this a standard thing? I'm really hoping he gets it (maybe third round offer), is this a normal thing?

It's more of a courtesy call from Bond. If he had a competitive GPA/ATAR and just missed out with his interview score, it's Bond's way of making sure that he applies to Bond again next year because they believe he may have a good chance of getting in. My friend applied last year but she didn't get an interview. Bond called her up and gave her options that she could take like doing a Grad Dip with them and applying again next year.

greengem

MD III
on track to get at least a 6.62/7 GPA after my second year in university, was wondering if that was considered competitive for an interview/offer? Thanks

B2

on track to get at least a 6.62/7 GPA after my second year in university, was wondering if that was considered competitive for an interview/offer? Thanks

Enough to get a psychometric test offer and the rest will depend on the results of these.

Mysra

This thread seems to be getting an awful lot of spam, so I'm just going to post this here to make it crystal clear:

If you want to post adverts for interview training or other tutoring, we have a forum for that. It has rules. Read them.
Could you pls help me wit tutoring for interviews and phycometric testing thanks