Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Bond Bond Medicine: General Discussion

Arbra5934

Hey, does anyone know any practice tools for like EQ and personality tests? :)
From what i've heard some of the questions are similar to section 2 of the umat (can't guarantee this though as i haven't sat the test yet), so maybe try some of the section two practise questions. For personality, just reply naturally.

pb123

From what i've heard some of the questions are similar to section 2 of the umat (can't guarantee this though as i haven't sat the test yet), so maybe try some of the section two practise questions. For personality, just reply naturally.
Cheers! Yeah I did hear that too

Numerouno

Hey,
Has anyone here done the psychometric test? If you have it would be great if you could give me an example of what it is like, please!!
Thankssss :)
I heard that my relative did that test today. She mentioned a few questions had stupid responses that could be discarded but she did not look for the obviously correct answer which I thought was a good approach. It is not a grade 8 exam although seems to be like that but one must think like a medical professional and how a newly trained doctor would respond if it was given to him/ her. It’s easier said than done. Good luck to all

Dawae

I heard that my relative did that test today. She mentioned a few questions had stupid responses that could be discarded but she did not look for the obviously correct answer which I thought was a good approach. It is not a grade 8 exam although seems to be like that but one must think like a medical professional and how a newly trained doctor would respond if it was given to him/ her. It’s easier said than done. Good luck to all

Was their personality test answered on a true/false scale?

MMXXX

Lurker
Can anyone confirm what their cutoff was this year?
Yup, this is what I've been trying to figure out too. Love it if these and similar questions could be answered. I'm thinking that people must just be too stressed about the testing as I can't see that any questions trying to figure out how the academic ranking system works have been answered since the test invite came out.

Numerouno

What is '?' as a response supposed to mean? Does it mean you are neutral or impartial?
You have answered it in your question...my cousin said it could be "indecisive", so it could fall on either side. I know she is a speed reader but to finish the whole test in less than an hour was surprising (32+26), taking notes and marking it on the side sheet for dubious questions (for her) to check back and think again about the answer marked. You can not prepare for this test and there is no way your emotions can be altered by doing practice materials, it all depends on your innate qualities which are usually different for each person (almost).

drpkjr

Just wondering from which university did you get this GPA and how many years of undergrad studies have you completed. Thanks
Hi Ashro,
I completed 1.5 years of uni and my gpa was an estimate as my uni calculates gpas on a 4 point scale... so it could be higher on a 7 point scale. I am not sure how Bond/QTAC calculates it. Honestly I didn't think I had a chance but so grateful that I got one. I have applied last year and didn't get an invite. Hope that helps. Good luck.

m3d0001

I will be sitting the first component tonight, so I'll update you as to whether we can submit the same results or whether we need to re-sit it.
Hey Dawae, did you happen to resit the tests? Also, were you able to choose which of the 2 tests you wanted to attempt first (16PF or EQ)?

Ashro

Hi Ashro,
I completed 1.5 years of uni and my gpa was an estimate as my uni calculates gpas on a 4 point scale... so it could be higher on a 7 point scale. I am not sure how Bond/QTAC calculates it. Honestly I didn't think I had a chance but so grateful that I got one. I have applied last year and didn't get an invite. Hope that helps. Good luck.
Would you mind me asking your university and what undergrad program you studied. Thanks in advance as I am still weighing my pathways.

pb123

just confirming that we can do the tests until 11:59 tomorrow right?
That's what is says on the email (QLD time). I was freaking out about it too, I think that should be fine. Check the deadlines on the Bond University websites just in case though.

namida

ms-owesome
That's what is says on the email (QLD time). I was freaking out about it too, I think that should be fine. Check the deadlines on the Bond University websites just in case though.
Yep, called Revelian today and they confirmed that we have until 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday to complete the tests.
Good luck to all!