• ALL USERS: please familiarise yourself with the MSO Forum Rules (updated 03/08/20).
  • UCAT PREP COMPANY DISCUSSION: Site administrators have implemented a rule that states there is to be NO mention of UCAT prep companies. This includes discussion, recommendations, questions, and reviews, and extends to allusions, acronyms, and other other attempts to get around the rule. Offending content will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be warned and may be banned.

Bugs!

Cathay

🚂Train Driver🚆
Emeritus Staff

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CristinaYang

Monash I 🐬
Newbie of the Year 2019
Idk if this is an “I don’t have privileges” sort of thing and it’s like not a big deal but when I try to add emoticons by clicking on it from the list (as opposed to typing them in) they appear and then disappear when I hit send :(

Yamster

Dental Moderator
DJ May
Idk if this is an “I don’t have privileges” sort of thing and it’s like not a big deal but when I try to add emoticons by clicking on it from the list (as opposed to typing them in) they appear and then disappear when I hit send :(
Definitely a bug! They disappear if you continue typing after you put them in. Could you please look into this todo10?

LMG!

Staff Member of the Year 2019
isuru @todo

I'm having the following issue at the moment: any suggestions? It's not an issue for those I have already established PMs for, but for anyone new, it doesn't work. It also doesn't work when I try to 'search' them via the search function. The others aren't reporting this issue, so it's obviously something at my end but I have no idea what. It's been happening for a while now.

1599562154815.png

Attachments