• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

Bugs!

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
Looks like that we use, you if you cant access them and its not occurring anywhere else, then probs just a freak accident.

frootloop

House Surgeon
This is a really pathetic whinge, but whenever I hit the 'back' button on my browser, my chatbox font unbolds itself. It's weird though, because the 'B' still has a plus next to it, like so:
Picture 1.png
/Really petty whinge.
Edit: Chrome, if that helps.

Last edited:

Benjamin

Admin (JCU MBBS)
Emeritus
bugs.jpg

Using chrome, have a weird thing where it cuts the names off and I can't click on 'See Last Post'.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I cant send PMs to someone. When I try to send it, it shows me this page...

And I am definitely signed in.

n33b

FIRST!!!
On the home page, there are links saying "Graduate (GAMSAT) | Interviews | Dentistry" - they all link to the general dentistry forum. Well, I guess only 2 of the 3 links are bugs, but yeah :p Hmm and for some reason I can't seem to go down to the next line when I'm pressing Enter as I type this message.... ?? not sure why but it's not usually like this. Anyway I was gonna add that my browser is IE and OS is Windows 8.

Bob Dylan

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a bug or I don't have permissions yet but I can't select a profile picture. When i log into my account, go to my profile page and click on my blank profile picture I get the message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. If you are trying to ask someone a question, post it on the forum!" Anyone know how to change your profile pic?

Stuart

Administrator
Administrar
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a bug or I don't have permissions yet but I can't select a profile picture. When i log into my account, go to my profile page and click on my blank profile picture I get the message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. If you are trying to ask someone a question, post it on the forum!" Anyone know how to change your profile pic?
Hi Bob Dylan,

Thank you for the enquiry.

That is the a bug. The feature can be unlocked by contributing more to the main forum. You should have permission after five posts. Please note any form of "post-padding" is not allowed and will be deleted.