Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Jordan

Hey there mods and Shizzy, I can't post something in the thread about using drugs to help you study over in general discussion. Seems a bit weird. I'm using the most recent version of safari :)

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
What do you mean when you say you can't post? There's no option to Or you try to and it doesn't work? No buttons? Click something and it doesn't work? Quick reply doesn't work or full reply (reply to thread button) doesn't?

Jordan

When I type a post then click reply it won't do anything I'll just get a white screen. I've tried both quick reply and full reply. I can post on other threads so I'm a bit confused.

mighty

Since the iOS6 update on my phone, hatbox no longer updates. I have to refresh the page to see new messages etc. thanks in advance Shizmeister :)

edit: it works fine when I use hatbox on chrome on my phone

Last edited:

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
Since the iOS6 update on my phone, hatbox no longer updates. I have to refresh the page to see new messages etc. thanks in advance Shizmeister :)

edit: it works fine when I use hatbox on chrome on my phone

Fixed.

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
Been noticing minor formatting issues of late (Windows 7 Pro, Google Chrome), see red ovals :)

fcqi6w.png

s6t474.png

JeremiahGreenspoon

Whaaaaaaaaaaa is going on!?

This is my MSO home screen, or has been for the past few days.

Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 10.15.32 AM.png

Where's ma latest posts and stuff?

Tried clearing cache (using Chrome) but nothing, although it loads fine in safari :(

EDIT: that's weird. Logged out of MSO on chrome, and it looked like old MSO. Then logged back in and it looked weird again!
So that's why it must have worked on safari, because I wasn't logged in. Egads.

isuru

Staff
Administrator

View attachment 747

Where's ma latest posts and stuff?

Tried clearing cache (using Chrome) but nothing, although it loads fine in safari :(

EDIT: that's weird. Logged out of MSO on chrome, and it looked like old MSO. Then logged back in and it looked weird again!
So that's why it must have worked on safari, because I wasn't logged in. Egads.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I think it's a cache problem - I did make a small change that would have made it look like that, but only very briefly.
I've just tried it on Safari / Chrome on a Mac as well as Firefox / Chrome / IE on Windows and couldn't reproduce the error.

I've cleared the cache from our end, has it fixed it at all?

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator

You had the old theme set in your settings. I've fixed it.

[MENTION=1]isuru[/MENTION] : It looks like you re-enabled some styles in the style manager, so those who had them selected previously reverted to them. I've fixed it now.

isuru

Staff
Administrator
You had the old theme set in your settings. I've fixed it.

@isuru : It looks like you re-enabled some styles in the style manager, so those who had them selected previously reverted to them. I've fixed it now.

[MENTION=410]Shizzy[/MENTION]: Agh, cheers :)