Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Looks like that we use, you if you cant access them and its not occurring anywhere else, then probs just a freak accident.

frootloop

Doctor
This is a really pathetic whinge, but whenever I hit the 'back' button on my browser, my chatbox font unbolds itself. It's weird though, because the 'B' still has a plus next to it, like so:
Picture 1.png
/Really petty whinge.
Edit: Chrome, if that helps.

Last edited:

Benjamin

ICU Reg (JCU)
Emeritus Staff
bugs.jpg

Using chrome, have a weird thing where it cuts the names off and I can't click on 'See Last Post'.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I cant send PMs to someone. When I try to send it, it shows me this page...

9pVZg4r.jpg

And I am definitely signed in.

n33b

FIRST!!!
On the home page, there are links saying "Graduate (GAMSAT) | Interviews | Dentistry" - they all link to the general dentistry forum. Well, I guess only 2 of the 3 links are bugs, but yeah :p Hmm and for some reason I can't seem to go down to the next line when I'm pressing Enter as I type this message.... ?? not sure why but it's not usually like this. Anyway I was gonna add that my browser is IE and OS is Windows 8.

Bob Dylan

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a bug or I don't have permissions yet but I can't select a profile picture. When i log into my account, go to my profile page and click on my blank profile picture I get the message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. If you are trying to ask someone a question, post it on the forum!" Anyone know how to change your profile pic?

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a bug or I don't have permissions yet but I can't select a profile picture. When i log into my account, go to my profile page and click on my blank profile picture I get the message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. If you are trying to ask someone a question, post it on the forum!" Anyone know how to change your profile pic?

Hi Bob Dylan,

Thank you for the enquiry.

That is the a bug. The feature can be unlocked by contributing more to the main forum. You should have permission after five posts. Please note any form of "post-padding" is not allowed and will be deleted.

TKAO

oowah!
Valued Member
Hey guys this is a weird thing that I tend to get now. Sometimes when I press the forums tab at the top it randomly says that I'm Ali_Ma. I don't know who this is and when I press the user profile it says error for some reason so I have to refresh the page. I can't make it happen reliably however but it has happened more than once to me already. I'm using firefox btw. 2626

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Hey guys this is a weird thing that I tend to get now. Sometimes when I press the forums tab at the top it randomly says that I'm Ali_Ma. I don't know who this is and when I press the user profile it says error for some reason so I have to refresh the page. I can't make it happen reliably however but it has happened more than once to me already. I'm using firefox btw. View attachment 2626

Hi TKAO,

Thank you for letting us know. I have not seen that happen on our forum before, but I believe it is a known issue in general. We will look into it right away.

ETA: Does it only happen when you are accessing the blog page?

Last edited:

Sherlock

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Hey guys this is a weird thing that I tend to get now. Sometimes when I press the forums tab at the top it randomly says that I'm Ali_Ma. I don't know who this is and when I press the user profile it says error for some reason so I have to refresh the page. I can't make it happen reliably however but it has happened more than once to me already. I'm using firefox btw. View attachment 2626
Strange, have you tried clearing your browser cache?

TKAO

oowah!
Valued Member
Strange, have you tried clearing your browser cache?
No I haven't.
Hi TKAO,

Thank you for letting us know. I have not seen that happen on our forum before, but I believe it is a known issue in general. We will look into it right away.

ETA: Does it only happen when you are accessing the blog page?
I can't make it happen at will sometimes but when it does happen its usually because I'm trying to access the forums page.

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
No I haven't.

I can't make it happen at will sometimes but when it does happen its usually because I'm trying to access the forums page.

Hi TKAO,

I would recommend clearing your browser history and cache (as suggested by Sherlock). If it continues, let me know, then I will reboot your account.

Cathay

🚂Train Driver🚆
Emeritus Staff
On the Blog Page I straight up get signed out appear to be a guest visitor; and neither Login nor Register buttons work (returns an error).

TKAO

oowah!
Valued Member
On the Blog Page I straight up get signed out appear to be a guest visitor; and neither Login nor Register buttons work (returns an error).
I've been having this issue too - it says security error occured. It happens every single time I press the blog page. Once you click on the forum tab it works just fine.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
I’m not sure this qualifies as a bug as such, but since the site upgrade, the formatting on the UMAT and UCAT table of contents pages has been mucked up and I’m not sure of the coding required to fix it (or if a fix is even available).