Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
Please post a description of the bug you encountered along with your operating system and browser with version. If all bugs are contained here i'll be able to sort them out quickly.

CTscan

Please post a description of the bug you encountered along with your operating system and browser with version. If all bugs are contained here i'll be able to sort them out quickly.

Hi Shizzy,

Operating System: Windows XP Home
Browser: IE 7.0.5730
Problem/Bug: Quick links on the home page are not working for me. All the hyperlinks are for http://www.medstudentsonline.com.au/# instead of the appropriate forum.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
Ditto.

OSX 10.5
Safari 2

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
Me too.

And I can't access my cp, or edit my profile either.

Windows XP
Firefox 3.0.6

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
Oooops! Forgot to update all those links haha.

Ok front page sorted, will fix user menu.

Thanks guys :)

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
Hey I can't edit my signature.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
wait yes I can, just not from the "about me" screen like everything else.

CTscan

Operating System: Windows XP Home
Browser: IE 7
Problem/Bug: Links on the bottom index page such as Forum Rules, Privacy and Contact do not work

Thanks

Hayden

Getting busier
Emeritus Staff
Return of moderator control of the chatbox please :)

Final correction of user categories? Maybe something to discuss privately first...

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
Return of moderator control of the chatbox please :)
You still can mod the chatbox, it just has to be done from the archive. You can either click the icon next to the post in question and that will then take you to the archive with that highlighted or you can use the drop down menu to go there. Or click here.

Final correction of user categories? Maybe something to discuss privately first...
Sure, I'm all up for suggestions. Mod chat if you like.

And I'll fix all the links in the bottom site map area today. As for the IE scroll bar bug, still having a look as to why that's happening.

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
Note to self:

Still havent fixed bottom links but more importantly, threads show up in latest posts list that shouldnt show up. eg mod threads for normal users. Fixed!

Last edited:

Hayden

Getting busier
Emeritus Staff
At the top of every page, "Whats new" should be "What's new" ;)