Campus transfer

Discussion in 'New South Wales' started by little__bird, Jan 24, 2018.

1. little__bird

little__bird New Member

Hi guys!! I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this, I'm new here, but I was just wondering if you all had any insights or knowledge on the possibility and likelihood to transfer from the UNSW Port Macquarie campus to the UNSW Kensington campus?

2. Mana

Mana Registrar Administrar

Resident Medical Officer
    Possibility of this after all the offers have been given out and accepted is pretty close to zero. You'd have to find someone from the Kensington campus willing to swap with you (which of course also never happens).

Always a possibility to get upgraded before all offers are accepted, though.

3. little__bird

little__bird New Member

Oh I just meant transferring in terms of after one or two years of studying, for example, due to clinical placements if I were to acquire a metropolitan placement and be transferred back to Kensington to continue studying?

4. Mana

Mana Registrar Administrar

Resident Medical Officer
    Also close to impossible owing to the fact you will be allocated a placement in Port Macquarie, and to get a metropolitan placement you will have to find someone who is willing to give theirs up to go to Port Macquarie for their placement, which again is pretty unlikely.