Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Class of '17 Monash Chat Thread

There's probably not a lot going on like the hsfys, but dammit I want a chat thread to spam :D How's everyone finding the year so far?

Xenon Hexafluoride

here comes trouble
Yay!!!! A chat thread xD.

Well... so far the year has been funtastic (mostly); but I am looking forward to next semester already - bring on dissections!

Lets see, how many monash med '17 people are there on MSO (that is your cue to speak up :p)?

frootloop

House Surgeon
Lol these chat threads tend to die pretty quickly for med classes. The HSFY thread only goes so well because there's no HSFY class facebook page (especially not one with 'seniors' on it to answer questions).
/buzkilling :p

Fifty shades

Yay!!!! A chat thread xD.

Well... so far the year has been funtastic (mostly); but I am looking forward to next semester already - bring on dissections!

Lets see, how many monash med '17 people are there on MSO (that is your cue to speak up :p)?
I swear xeno, sometimes you are a 5th year and other times a first #soconfused.

But yay, can't wait for pracs thats are actually pracs

Ben

(╯°□°)╯︵ǝuᴉluosʇuǝpnʇ spǝɯ
Dissections should be pretty fun, I'm really enjoying Monash this year. I like the Monash university, the Monash food places, the Monash library, the Monash area, the Monash people, the Monashary, and heaps of other Monash stuff.

#Monash4lyfe #Monash5eva #IdontevenknowwhereMonashis #ItsprobablyinAustralasia #howcomehashtagsworkonfbbutnotMSO #icantstophashtagging #hahaphashtagging #omghowdoistopthi

[offtopic][box=But surprisingly on topic!]Good luck with the chat thread![/box][/offtopic]

pi

Junior doctor
Admodistrator
Class of 2017?

Me, Calem and the rest of the cool Monash med kids will discuss things elsewhere.

*sticks nose in the air and walks away*

I swear xeno, sometimes you are a 5th year and other times a first #soconfused.
lmao

It's not exclusive, the thread name was just created using the Otago model...

pi

Junior doctor
Admodistrator
Who's going MedBall'13?

pi

Junior doctor
Admodistrator
Nooooooo! :'(