Class of '17 Monash Chat Thread

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
It was such an amazing night :D

More MOS-ers next time though!

Ben

(╯°□°)╯︵ǝuᴉluosʇuǝpnʇ spǝɯ
How did everyone/Monash people find the Monash exams? Personally I thought the 2nd Monash exam was the hardest but when you're in Monash it's hard to complain about anything cause Monash is such a nice place. I'm going to go do Monash stuff now cause you know, as they say 'when in Monash'.

PS. Nice Monash thread tags.

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
Is that the Malaysian Sunway campus?

lumos

Malaysian Sunway campus :p

Oh good. For a second I thought it was somewhere in Clayton I hadn't found yet and wondered how I could not know about a floating walkway. Spending five days a week at Clayton does lead you to get to know the place preeetty well, am I right guyz?

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
Haha I'm glad to be out of Clayton :p

(unless I awkwardly clear-failed... :/)

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
Where are you going to be next year pi?

If I didn't clear-fail (yay no supps!) I'll be at Eastern health, which from what I have heard isn't amazing but oh well :) Eastern is Box Hill, Maroondah or Angliss. I originally wasn't too happy (wanted Southern/Monash Health) but after seeing what most Central guys have to do with both Alfred and Frankston in the year (and maybe more, not sure) I'm not too fussed as they've got it worse than I have travel-wise :p

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
Anyone sign up to be part of the 2014 Transition Camp?

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
YAY! Should be fun :D

lumos

Anyone sign up to be part of the 2014 Transition Camp?

I wanted to but missed out – the places filled up so quickly and they had more volunteers than they needed within a few hours... I'd be surprised if it weren't for our delightfully keen year level. Good to know lots of people wanted to help out. Lucky jaffies!

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
I wanted to but missed out – the places filled up so quickly and they had more volunteers than they needed within a few hours... I'd be surprised if it weren't for our delightfully keen year level. Good to know lots of people wanted to help out. Lucky jaffies!

Aww damn! Yeah it fills up really fast, I think I lose part of my Friday with it on, but should be no biggie!

drfatcat

ICU Reg (Monash)
Haha I signed up too and they gave me day 2 :)