Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Congrats and good luck Kyle and Matt!

mighty

Over the ~5 years Kyle and Matt have been on MSO they've contributed so much to the forums and so we (well, it was @godoftoast's idea) thought we should do a little something as a token of our appreciation and to wish them well for their internship. So, we wish you all the best for your internship and great success in your future lives as doctors (and hope you can still spare time to visit us :p). Thanks for being so wonderful, making our epiglottis' constrict our larynges (did I get that right? :p) and for all the fish :lol:.

PS. Sorry for humongous image size and crappy image quality!

Attachments

n33b

FIRST!!!
Hear, hear!

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus
Good job mighty and got. Congrats Matt and Kyle!!!! Have fun saving lives and stuff

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus
Thanks everybody, today went fine, a bit about safe prescribing and writing scripts, general orientation stuff like manual handling, getting ID badges and stuff, a bit on safe clinical handover from some current doctors then AMA drinks in the courtyard to top it all off. Tomorrow will be a fair bit heavier though I think.

femy95

thanks matt so much for your help with interviews. I just attended one at JCU and got a call back form the uni. Eternally grateful for you hard work.