Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Countdown to UMAT results

Status
Not open for further replies.

nottellingu

Shiiitt!!!
Very nervous :eek:

Thank god UNSW changed their interview dates.(y)
I didnt really enjoy myself last year continuously refreshing my inbox in the hope of finding an interview offer :(
Bad times...you then hope for a week that you got just below the interview cut-off and tell yourself that your actual uai will be higher than your predicted uai and that everything will be just fine :)....you then find out you're beyond help :O(n):cry:

[offtopic] I hope acer read this and show some empathy :) [/offtopic]

Taggs

Urgghhh I hate the wait... especially when it's so hard to tell if you've done better than last year or not.

M

Muhammad Samour

man dont worry this is my firs year doin the umat and im not worried.
(i already know i failed):cry:

add

gone

cant w8 till the results come out. not that i did good, i just want the w8 to be over. but then again, if i do as crap as last year then i will be scarred for life

dolbinau

I guess that's the only way to really tell, unless you get an e-mail or someone else gets an e-mail before you and tells you, when they are FIRST released (but I could imagine e-mails might come a bit later)

UMAT Veteran

So exactly how would you know when they're first released. Just keep trying to check form the 20th+ lol?

Yeah that sounds about right....ACER will/should send you an email saying that results can be accessed via the umat candidates page https://umatreg.acer.edu.au/candidates/ but also you could be pretty certain that as soon as the results are out, someone on MSO will be straight there and will be letting everyone else know they're available (yy)

I'm going to put my money down on the results coming out on September the 22nd....Although, there is no real way to tell. In 2007 they came out on Thursday 20th Sept, and in 2008 they came out on Tuesday 23rd.

Last edited:

doctor

I know this year it will be on 22nd Sept, Tue. Don't ask me how do I know. Good luck. By the way the papers were markedon 21st of August and results to be released to all unis next Tue.

Status
Not open for further replies.