Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU 2018

Torah

Last year they came out on the 24th so they should be coming soon!!
I am assuming if we don’t get an interview offer by COB Friday we won’t be offered one? How can we find out if interviews have been released ... just keep asking?

Panda111

WSU MD I
I am assuming if we don’t get an interview offer by COB Friday we won’t be offered one? How can we find out if interviews have been released ... just keep asking?
When interviews are released people start posting them up here which is usually how I find out
But if you don't hear anything by friday you can always give them a call
and yes usually with CSU all interview offers are released in one go so if you don't get one that day, chances are you will not be receiving one
But I'm praying for you!

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Can someone please advice me of a umat cutoff for rural applicants at CSU. This waiting and wondering is killing me!

We don't get CSU dent information posted here very often and unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, have no idea what the rural UMAT cut off is. I think you're just gonna have to pray you make it through the waiting and wondering! Best of luck :D

I thought I was the only one. I’m still waiting for a response from CSU. Best of luck! Also, I’m pretty sure the umat percentile for rural is 50.

Torah

Can someone please advice me of a umat cutoff for rural applicants at CSU. This waiting and wondering is killing me!
I called the uni today and they said they are emailing offers tomorrow (Friday) and unsuccessful emails will be sent to those on Monday

When interviews are released people start posting them up here which is usually how I find out
But if you don't hear anything by friday you can always give them a call
and yes usually with CSU all interview offers are released in one go so if you don't get one that day, chances are you will not be receiving one
But I'm praying for you!
Thanks for your prayers. I really want this!

Dr Dent

I find your lack of faith disturbing
I just called the course director and the cut off for this year is 89 for CSU.

Dr Dent

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Although the lady said that the cut off for registering interviews is tomorrow. If there are slots left, they will send out additional emails for interviews. So fingers crossed.