Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU CSU Bachelor of Dental Science offers 2015

Negz

Lurker
Hey guys
Is there any chance that they will send out any other offers in Jan? Because I didn't receive an offer from UAC today but I also haven't got an e-mail from CSU saying that I haven't gotten accepted.

whynot123

Hey guys
Is there any chance that they will send out any other offers in Jan? Because I didn't receive an offer from UAC today but I also haven't got an e-mail from CSU saying that I haven't gotten accepted.

I've heard that offers are handed out till O-week if places are available.

bang

Hey guys

Yea they will just offer more spots as the applicants reject their offers but i dont think you will get a rejection letter anyway.

Omm

BDSc BSc(HONS) PGradDip Ortho (UK)
I've heard that offers are handed out till O-week if places are available.

Yea they will just offer more spots as the applicants reject their offers but i dont think you will get a rejection letter anyway.

Both true - offers will be made up to O week. You won't get a rejection email. This is based of previous years, so that's not to say it won't change.

cc101

can someone clarify - year 12 results are not out until late December, so how come offers are made prior to final results been out. Do they not look at final marks?

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads