Discussion in 'Charles Sturt University' started by bch.Sarah, Aug 5, 2018.
No. I spoke to UAC, they said offer release at 7:30 am and that is it.
I just rejected CSU Dent offer, so I assume CSU will give it to people on the waiting list (instead of not filling the spot). Good luck.
Curious, does anyone know how much weight CSU puts on ATAR, UMAT and interview? Or is it a secret
It says UMAT/ATAR are only used as a cut off for interview. Interview score is used to rank applicant for the offer.
Also, if two candidates have the same interview scores then UMAT/ATAR are used to select the candidate
No wonder, I haven't gotten my ATAR yet. Thanks a lot Nirav
You must be so good in your interview. I have GPA 7 with Bachelor degree in Medical Science. Of course, I was terrible in an interview, Maybe that is why did not receive the offer.
Any reason why you rejected the offer? You can accept the offer for the time being and then revoke it if you get a better offer as far as I know. Did you get another offer already that you wanted?
Does anyone know if we can change our UAC preferences for later rounds to receive other potential offers? (I have another course I'd love to get an offer for, but i don't want to lose my CSU offer)
It's tough. I'm vying for unis who place a lot of emphasis on ATAR/ GPA. With your GPA, maybe you can look at those unis too. Griffith and USYD and maybe some others.
I was going to do that, but either way, I wouldn't be able to study at CSU (personal issues). No other offers, I think CSU must be one of the unis with an earlier release of offers.
Yea that’s what I’m doing. You need to accept your CSU offer (it’s only eligible for 7 days so do that ASAP) and then adjust your preferences (you can do it from now) to accomodate any other offers you want.
Griffith is in the bucket. Hoping to get offer there. Again don’t know until 11th January.
You'd get an offer with a GPA 7 for Griffith (like I'd say a good 99% chance, so don't worry about missing out on CSU and congratulations to the rest of you)!
I hope so .. I may sound skeptic, but there is still 1 % that I may not get into Griffith.. fingers crossed, I hope I can get it.
I didn't get an offer from CSU. A bit disappointed as I thought I did ok in the interview. I'm in the same situation as Nirav1985 where I have a GPA 7 so will most likely get into Griffith but I just don't like the fact of paying $100K+ for the last 2 years. Hoping for offers from Adelaide or UQ.
Got an email at 5am yesterday with the offer! I'm genuinely surprised as I didn't think I did great on the interview and was scared to even look at my emails. Does anyone know when will be too late to apply for accommodation (or what date to preferably apply before if I want to live in Narrambla specifically?)?
Also does anyone know if I'd find it difficult (getting around etc.) without a car? as I don't currently have one and probably won't get one.
Super excited to meet everyone next year!!! (There is still hope to those that haven't gotten an offer!)
So you got an email from UAC at 5 am ? Congratulations..
Good luck Nirav. If you don't get into Grifffith with a 7 GPA, who will!
Thank you friend. I hope to get there too. Been waiting for past 4 years to get an offer.
I am certain you shall get the one you want.
Just wondering, did those of you who received an email also receive a call from the uni notifying you of your successful application/interview?
Also forgot to mention this, but did CSU have to be in first preference on UAC to be considered, and if CSU will still be offering other positions?
Separate names with a comma.