Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU CSU Dentistry: International Students

DENTISTRY

I got my CSU Dentistry acceptance and accepted my offer. I'm an international student from Canada looking to make contact with fellow CSU Dent students. If you're a current student and wiling to answer some general questions about your experience, please let me know! Thanks.

Last edited:

BuccalCusp

I got my CSU Dentistry acceptance a few days ago and accepted my offer. I'm an international student from Canada looking to make contact with fellow CSU Dent students. If you're a current student and wiling to answer some general questions about your experience, please let me know! Thanks.

hello Michael please follow this link to join your CSU Dentistry year group on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/1791418820991085/
and congratulations..!

Hello!

I am a Canadian student that has applied to Dentistry at CSU for 2021 intake. I have received an interview. I know the domestic interviews/offers are later on, but I decided to create this thread in advance for everyone to communicate on, both domestic and international. (Note from moderator: content merged into international thread as domestic data will be collected separately to make it easier to collate).

To my international folks that have their interviews soon, do you guys have any idea about the type of questions we may be asked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I am a Canadian student that has applied to Dentistry at CSU for 2021 intake. I have received an interview. I know the domestic interviews/offers are later on, but I decided to create this thread in advance for everyone to communicate on, both domestic and international. (Note from moderator: content merged into international thread as domestic data will be collected separately to make it easier to collate).

To my international folks that have their interviews soon, do you guys have any idea about the type of questions we may be asked?
I'm an international student, PM me!

Hey!
I'm a Canadian student and I received an interview as well. Good luck!
I'm an international student at CSU, PM me!

Has anybody actually done an interview?
I'm an international student at CSU, PM me!

lemonzest

Lurker
I got my CSU Dentistry acceptance a few days ago and accepted my offer. I'm an international student from Canada looking to make contact with fellow CSU Dent students. If you're a current student and wiling to answer some general questions about your experience, please let me know! Thanks.
Hey Michael, what was your gpa from high school when you applied to CSU?