Csu interview!!! Help!! 2015 intake

bang

i can't imagine how your friend got an offer considering all the domestic interviews were only conducted last week :lol:

lol, do you think i'm lying? she got an email saying she has been accepted and she needs to put it as her first preference in order to get an offer on dec 4th (which is tomorrow). I dont understand your point? I got my offer last year only a week after the interviews as well? It's not like they conduct 600 interviews, it's only 100 and it's very easy to rank the applicants in less than a week given there are only 3 stations.

BuccalCusp

lol, do you think i'm lying? she got an email saying she has been accepted and she needs to put it as her first preference in order to get an offer on dec 4th (which is tomorrow). I dont understand your point? I got my offer last year only a week after the interviews as well? It's not like they conduct 600 interviews, it's only 100 and it's very easy to rank the applicants in less than a week given there are only 3 stations.

lying? ha no. interviews would have been conducted until Thursday, so i didn't see an offer being made the very next day. but if she got an offer then good job ^_^

Last edited:
lying? ha no. interviews would have been conducted until Thursday, so i didn't see an offer being made the very next day. but if she got an offer then good job ^_^

I had my interview on Wednesday and then the emails advising to add CSU as a first preference were sent out on Friday! Dat efficiency.

(On an off-topic note, thank you for sending me the link to the group. I can't reply to private messages because my post count is too low :( )

BuccalCusp

I had my interview on Wednesday and then the emails advising to add CSU as a first preference were sent out on Friday! Dat efficiency.

(On an off-topic note, thank you for sending me the link to the group. I can't reply to private messages because my post count is too low :( )

wow that IS efficient! congrats on your offer and welcome to CSU!!! no worries about replying i was in the same boat for a while haha :)

cc101

how does that work - I don't understand. offers are made even before the year 12 results come out?