Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Csu interview!!! Help!! 2015 intake

sean1111

@buccalcusp didnt call them for this. guess someone else asked. will waut then. thanks[MENTION=20736]anamnazir[/MENTION] not for me. we will have to wait.

BuccalCusp

I applied as an international, did the interview and got an offer via e-mail :D

congrats [MENTION=19173]rnrtpdbs[/MENTION]! see you there next year! :lol:(yy)

rnrtpdbs

[MENTION=19730]BuccalCusp[/MENTION] [MENTION=20356]whynot123[/MENTION] Thank you so much!
Also got into Griffith Dent... need to decide which one to go to now ..

Reighn

Hi,
Just been preparing for an interview and I've come across a lot of specific dental knowledge questions (e.g What is Orthodontics? What are fillings made of?) on the internet and I was wondering if its reasonable to be asked these questions. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to be asking this now, if it's not then please disregard.

Last edited:

Omm

BDSc BSc(HONS) PGradDip Ortho (UK)
Hi,
Just been preparing for an interview and I've come across a lot of specific dental knowledge questions (e.g What is Orthodontics? What are fillings made of?) on the internet and I was wondering if its reasonable to be asked these questions. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to be asking this now, if it's not then please disregard.

They won't ask you questions like this. The only time they will is if you have a background in Dentistry i.e. Lab tech, hygientist/therapist or anything else.

anamnazir

Thanks everyone, I hope your interviews went well!

I'm not sure if your domestic interviews were the same as our international ones but the interviewers were really nice and they ask questions about yourself and why you chose dentistry. They just want to find out about how your personality is thats all :)

Reighn

Yeah I'm a domestic applicant. I did the interview yesterday and it was just like everyone said, they really made you feel at home. Fingers crossed now!

bang

Yea my friend got her offer last week. i'm assuming all the offers have been made already for the first round.