Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU Roll Call for 2013 Entry

mighty

I just wanted to start a thread for those lucky ones who received an offer to post! Congrats! @Hutcherson and I look forward to meeting you guys next year! :D

I'll start up a fb group so y'all can get to know each other and such - write on my wall and we'll work it out. ^_^

Canada

heyo, what is your opinion on, and the main differences of, the cottage housing vs the residences (both semi and self catered)?

nevermind, i just read your other posts on it

Last edited by a moderator:

mighty

heyo, what is your opinion on, and the main differences of, the cottage housing vs the residences (both semi and self catered)?
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Pretty much all of the non school leavers in our course live in new res. It's cleaner and more modern and you have to cook for yourself. If you want to ask any specific questions about the accommodation go right ahead. :) I will be staying in New Res next year and Hutch will be staying in Old res.

Canada

i'm 22 and i've been living away from home for a few years now so the newer res' are definitely more my style but i'm sure you can't go wrong either way

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Totally not the idea of a roll call thread :p

mighty

This thread gave me a mini heart attack !!!
local offers haven't been made yet!?
No. Interview offers aren't even out yet. So far only international offers have been released.

Please only post here if you're actually part of the class of 2017!

beiler

Lurker
Hi guys! My name is erin. Im 22 yr old canadian whose been accepted into bachelor of dental science:) excited to be in orange in the new year

mighty

Hi guys! My name is erin. Im 22 yr old canadian whose been accepted into bachelor of dental science:) excited to be in orange in the new year
Hey beiler, welcome to MSO and congrats on your offer! So excited to meet you next year. :) I'll private message you the fb details. Glad to have you on board!

beiler

Lurker
anyone know anything about the 4 bedroom houses they offer at csu? are they nice? close to campus? what do they include?
Thanks

mighty

anyone know anything about the 4 bedroom houses they offer at csu? are they nice? close to campus? what do they include?
Thanks
Beiler, you're welcome to message me on fb if you have questions about accommodation. The 4 bedroom houses are quite small and old and they're about a 1-2 min drive away from the actual uni campus. Personally I wouldn't stay there myself as they aren't as nice as the other accommodation. I think they include water, electricity etc but they don't include meals. Not sure about Internet but I think so. I'm not totally sure on what exactly is included but if you're interested send the uni an email. :)

supersath

Lurker
Hey Beiler (Erin) and everyone! Congrats for making it to CSU! I look forward to meeting you there as well :)

As for the 4 bedroom houses, unless you are in a group i have been told it is difficult to gain accommodation there. The rest it seems mighty answered...wow Hutcherson and Mighty seem to be the main CSU representatives on this forum :O

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff

C2H6

Just got my offer (early round) :lol:

I believe the offers were mostly emailed out today from what i gathered from Judy.

Check your emails and good luck :)

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Well done~

the cat

Just got my offer (early round) :lol:

I believe the offers were mostly emailed out today from what i gathered from Judy.

Check your emails and good luck :)

May I ask, what time did you receive your offer? Are you a domestic student? =( Looks like I've missed out.....so depressed =(

Hebejebe

so if you are going to get in, you would have found out by today? i was told after my interview on friday theyd give out feedback for interviews in 1-2 weeks, then offers in early January??