Dental Head Start

Discussion in 'General Dentistry Discussion' started by cheapskate8, Jun 3, 2018.

1. cheapskate8

cheapskate8 Member

Hey!

Years ago I was an aspiring dentistry student lurking on the mso forums and trying to learn what I could about getting in and succeeding in dental school.

Fast forward 6years, I've been a private practice dentist for 18months and my friend and I want to give back.
    We've created www.dentalheadstart.com
    An online blog and resource for pre dental, dental students and recent graduates with tips and tricks to help transition you through these periods.

Its baby steps now however with goals to make this a real resource for dentistry hopefuls, dentistry students and grads I hope you can all find some benefit in this.

Check it out www.dentalheadstart.com

Sassysep likes this.
  2. cheapskate8

cheapskate8 Member

Get a Job! From pre-application to post-interview
    Getting a job. As if getting into dental school and passing your exams wasn’t hard enough, now you have to find someone willing to take you on even though you don’t have those 2 years of experience everyone seems to want. Yeah, it can be tough, but with the right amount of preparation and a continued plan of attack you will find something.

1 – Make yourself competitive
    Its important to build a CV with more than just “DMD/BDSc/DDS/etc”. Start thinking about....

Read More - http://www.dentalheadstart.com/5-ways-to-make-yourself-more-competitive-getting-a-job/

Let me know your thoughts, what you want to hear about or what your experience has been. hello@dentalheadstart.com