Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Dentistry Entry Discussion and Questions

la pulga

hey everyone, does anyone have a table/link or anything that has the trends of UCAT cutoffs for entry into undergrad aus dental schools? e.g. UQ, Griffith, CSU, Adelaide etc.

I want to see where my UCAT should be around for a realistic shot at any of these uni's for 2025, applying as an NZ + non-standard applicant!

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
hey everyone, does anyone have a table/link or anything that has the trends of UCAT cutoffs for entry into undergrad aus dental schools? e.g. UQ, Griffith, CSU, Adelaide etc.

I want to see where my UCAT should be around for a realistic shot at any of these uni's for 2025, applying as an NZ + non-standard applicant!
Your best bet is to look in the interview and offer collated data threads.

la pulga

Can anyone confirm if UQ and Griffith dent accepts non-standard applicants? I’m about to start my 2nd year of uni and i want to apply for 2025 entry later this year

Freshman

Lurker
Can anyone confirm if UQ and Griffith dent accepts non-standard applicants? I’m about to start my 2nd year of uni and i want to apply for 2025 entry later this year
UQ accepts standard and non-standard applicants. Cut-off selection rank point is 99 derived from ATAR or other recognized studies, and then the offer will be based on the total of all 5 sections of UCAT. All the best!

la pulga

UQ accepts standard and non-standard applicants. Cut-off selection rank point is 99 derived from ATAR or other recognized studies, and then the offer will be based on the total of all 5 sections of UCAT. All the best!
Thanks so much! Any idea if Griffith accept non-standard applicants too? And what the selection rank cutoff is

h0ang

Thanks so much! Any idea if Griffith accept non-standard applicants too? And what the selection rank cutoff is
Yes, they accept non-standard applicants. In this FAQ they state: "It is expected that applicants with ATARs of at least 90.00 (and comparable attained from tertiary study) will be competitive for the Bachelor of Dental Health Science.". The higher the better as it accounts for 40% of the overall ranking.

Tomato

Do you happen to know if a gap year student can still have the subject bonus points to add on to the raw ATAR to reach the 99 hurdle for UQ dent?