Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Dresscode for Interviews?

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Don't worry ashyyyyyyy, you're not the only that's excited by chinaski's prescence on these boards. We don't get many doctors on these forums and we're very lucky to have chinaski's input. :)

chinaski

Don't worry ashyyyyyyy, you're not the only that's excited by chinaski's prescence on these boards. We don't get many doctors on these forums and we're very lucky to have chinaski's input. :)

Seriously - you make it sound like I'm a solar eclipse or something - don't look at me directly, lest you be blinded forever! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Hehe, I can't help the way I feel :p

Snuffbox

The Thinker
hehe wow a real doctor!! eep, i'm feeling the excitement ashy! that's not a discredit the brilliant moderators though...

most of the people in my group were wearing quite formal clothes. there were a couple of girls in casual clothing (long sleeve stretchy tops, jeans, etc) and they looked quite nice. i did hear a few of them scoffing at what i was wearing but i think by wearing something more formal, it does show that you're serious about the interview.

ccw08

heels

I am wearing what I would best describe as 'secretary' style clothing tomorrow (black skirt and white blouse) for my UWA interview.

I just have one question for anyone with experience with interviews in the past... Do girls wear heels or not?

sid

Only if they can walk in them. :)

But make sure they're closed in, non-strappy and you wear stockings.

Snuffbox

The Thinker
I don't think you'd need to wear stockings...
A couple of the girls wore flat sandals, some wore heels but not very high.

Phoenix

Hi there
Personally, I had NO clue what to wear to the interviews (gave my mum a real hard time shopping for the right outfit!) However, most of the girls at the interviews I have been to have worn a smart shirt and either pants or a skirt. Low heels should be enough, nothing too fancy. Stockings are fine. Make sure to bring a jacket though, it may get cold! :)