Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

200/300 Level Semester Two Papers

I am doing biomed (functional human body), 3rd year, so pretty much physiology. I have dont stats115 and core health sci papers. Done micro papers last year, but not really my taste. I was thinking about gene222. I am trying to find papers that are repetitive (finals) are fairly easy internals (e.g. bioc230).

gains

Gene 222 is the easiest paper you will ever take at you - exam has been identical past 8 years. I finished on 97% just cramming before exam it’s such a joke of a paper

Gemma

Hi, did you end up end up doing EDUC 252? If so, how did you find it? Thanks
Hi, I did end up taking this paper and I loved it! It was relatively easy but it depends what your background is and interests are. The education staff are amazing and the paper was probably the best coordinated out of all the papers in my degree.

egwh123

Hi, I did end up taking this paper and I loved it! It was relatively easy but it depends what your background is and interests are. The education staff are amazing and the paper was probably the best coordinated out of all the papers in my degree.
Hi Gemma! Did you find that the assignments in EDUC252 were marked subjectively or marks were distributed unevenly across the cohort?

a123456

Hi Gemma! Did you find that the assignments in EDUC252 were marked subjectively or marks were distributed unevenly across the cohort?
Hi there! I also took EDUC252 and agree with the comments above, it was one of my favourite papers and the paper I managed to get the highest grade in as the content is really interesting. I also thought the workload was quite small in comparison to other papers. I thought the assignments were marked very fairly and aligned with the marking rubrics, so an A+ for each assignment was very achievable.

egwh123

Hi there! I also took EDUC252 and agree with the comments above, it was one of my favourite papers and the paper I managed to get the highest grade in as the content is really interesting. I also thought the workload was quite small in comparison to other papers. I thought the assignments were marked very fairly and aligned with the marking rubrics, so an A+ for each assignment was very achievable.
Hi, just wondering did you end up taking any 300 level education papers? If so, is it fairly similar to the 252 content in terms of workload?