• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

Griffith Enrolment and Blackboard

jc0517

hey guys,

I’ve enrolled in trimester 1 already and it shows that I have been enrolled on mygriffith, but when I go on blackboard, it says I am not enrolled in any subjects yet. Is it because there’s still a month to go till the classes start? Or could something have gone wrong?

Last edited:

Crow

Most Active 2018
Does it say you are not enrolled, or does it show your subjects but doesn't let you select them to view the specific course blackboard? If the latter, this is because the course convenors are yet to set up their L@G for their course. This typically becomes accessible 1-2 weeks before the first week of teaching, depending on how organised the convenors are.

jc0517

Does it say you are not enrolled, or does it show your subjects but doesn't let you select them to view the specific course blackboard? If the latter, this is because the course convenors are yet to set up their L@G for their course. This typically becomes accessible 1-2 weeks before the first week of teaching, depending on how organised the convenors are.
Are the subjects meant to be shown under ‘course lists’?

Crow

Most Active 2018
Are the subjects meant to be shown under ‘course lists’?
Yes, but if they aren't I wouldn't panic too much at this stage. If they still haven't shown up say during O week, maybe contact student services. Likely the IT department is yet to have everything set up for trimester 1 at this stage, particularly for newly enrolling students.

futuredentist

How do I find out what the census date for Dentistry is? As it says that although the date is in march for most courses, for some programs its different. Thanks in advance :))

Crow

Most Active 2018
How do I find out what the census date for Dentistry is? As it says that although the date is in march for most courses, for some programs its different. Thanks in advance :))
It will almost certainly be the same date - you will be enrolled in an undergraduate degree first. Generally if the census date was different it would be for masters level courses. You can always use AskUs (accessed through mygriffith) to be sure though.

theVBvictor

Yeah this is normal, they won't allow you to access courses via L@G before a certain date (You haven't even had orientation week mate, relax) - Griffith Dent Student :)