Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Entrance for nz refugee students

jNe

Lurker
Hi there! I just want to get some info about the dentistry programme in either Melbourne, AU or Uni of Otago. So, I'm doing a medicinal chemistry degree in the uni of Auckland and graduating next year. My gpa is now is sitting on a 5.3ish and I still have 2 years to graduate.

What will be the lowest acceptable gpa (also I'm from a refugee background, so maybe considered under the UTAS group and have a better chance of entering this competitive degree).
It was my dream since childhood and I really want to do it but hate wasting time by doing other degrees to raise up my gpa to REapply :(

Thanks alot.

Fili

Dentist 🦷
Hi there! I just want to get some info about the dentistry programme in either Melbourne, AU or Uni of Otago. So, I'm doing a medicinal chemistry degree in the uni of Auckland and graduating next year. My gpa is now is sitting on a 5.3ish and I still have 2 years to graduate.

What will be the lowest acceptable gpa (also I'm from a refugee background, so maybe considered under the UTAS group and have a better chance of entering this competitive degree).
It was my dream since childhood and I really want to do it but hate wasting time by doing other degrees to raise up my gpa to REapply :(

Thanks alot.

The refugee system is fairly new for Otago (I think it was only released last year) so there isn't much data for it.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads