Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Exam Superstitions

Something kinda hit me when I was doing some study for the UCAT this year...

What are some exam superstitions that you all have??? 😅
May I ask what exactly 'hit' you? Was it those tax questions?

But for me, I think my exam superstition is that almost everything I eat exits the other end... I think my body is just rejecting the food I eat because it is trying so hard to consume the knowledge I am severely lacking. I heard our body can only handle so much, I think they call it "homeostasis".

Does this qualify as an exam superstition? Or is it just tmi? Hard for me to tell...

2xq

Allied Health Member
May I ask what exactly 'hit' you? Was it those tax questions?

But for me, I think my exam superstition is that almost everything I eat exits the other end... I think my body is just rejecting the food I eat because it is trying so hard to consume the knowledge I am severely lacking. I heard our body can only handle so much, I think they call it "homeostasis".

Does this qualify as an exam superstition? Or is it just tmi? Hard for me to tell...
LMAO twas all those wikipedia articles that I tried to force myself to read

Also damn. rejecting food. that's like... idk sorta philosophical? LOL

I have the opposite of a superstition. I took a very expensive pen belonging to my mother to two different sittings of the same theory exam, both of which I failed. The third time I took it, I forgot the pen at home, and promptly passed.
BAHAHAAHHAHA guess i should "forget" my pens at home then

2xq

Allied Health Member
I have a reverse exam superstition. Decided to wear a pair of med-related socks during one exam. Did unexpectedly badly, so threw socks away. Next exam was fine, so obviously I found the cause.
thats amazing HAHHAHA

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads