Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Fees For 2019

tm2001

Hey Guys,

I was planning on applying for bond at the end of the year. I was wondering if anyone had an idea about how much the course would actually cost per semester including accomodation, food, life, coffees etc.

The course fees are about 27k per semester but I just wanted to know how much on top it would approximately be.

Not looking for any beef about preferences or richness, trust me this will be a huge sacrifice for me and my family :).

Thanks

B2

Hey Guys,

I was planning on applying for bond at the end of the year. I was wondering if anyone had an idea about how much the course would actually cost per semester including accomodation, food, life, coffees etc.

The course fees are about 27k per semester but I just wanted to know how much on top it would approximately be.

Not looking for any beef about preferences or richness, trust me this will be a huge sacrifice for me and my family :).

Thanks

on top of the course fees being around 27-28k per semester, include on average about 6k for food and accomodation per semester. Any additional costs are optional; having a car (insurance + fuel), events etc. Let me know if you have any other questions

tm2001

Thanks B2,

I also was wondering if you knew whether entry was weighted as Atar:psycho:Interview, or whether it’s on 100% interview once you past the first two?

Thanks

B2

Thanks B2,

I also was wondering if you knew whether entry was weighted as Atar:psycho:Interview, or whether it’s on 100% interview once you past the first two?

Thanks

100 percent on the interview after clearing the first 2.

tm2001

What atar do you think is a safe bet for the psycho ? Right now I’m looking at anything between low 98 to 99.1, doesn’t seem to be much in the collated data.
Thanks once again B2 you’ve been very helpful :)

A1

Rookie Doc
What atar do you think is a safe bet for the psycho ? Right now I’m looking at anything between low 98 to 99.1, doesn’t seem to be much in the collated data.

Before the test was introduced it was roughly 98+ to get an interview. The test is supposed to let more applicants into the first stage so I'd say 97ish.

Reactions: B2

ajgra

Lurker
on top of the course fees being around 27-28k per semester, include on average about 6k for food and accomodation per semester. Any additional costs are optional; having a car (insurance + fuel), events etc. Let me know if you have any other questions
Can you apply for Centrelink student allowance (dependent or independent) as well as the Fee Help loan to help cover costs?

A1

Rookie Doc
Can you apply for Centrelink student allowance (dependent or independent) as well as the Fee Help loan to help cover costs?

If independent (22+yo or having worked full-time 1-1.5 years) you can get Centrelink's Youth Allowance.
Under 22 & not independent you can only if your parents' asset/income does not exceed certain levels, check the gov website for these numbers.

Reactions: B2