Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

First Year (FY) BHSc/BSC 2019 Chat/Enquiry

UoA MBChB IV
Yeah I've got the same.
did anyone else have their application status change for programmes for 2020?

Some of my apps say "Processing And AssessingGreat, we have your results and any supplementary documents. We are now assessing your application. You will receive an email within 10 working days with a decision on your application."

but other ones say "On Hold Supplementary ReqsWe need you to submit supplementary documents before we can continue to assess your application. A list of the supplementary requirements is in your acknowledgement email or in the Things you need to do section above."

Just wanting to see what others have coming up
All of mine say On hold. Which ones (programmes) say processing and assessing and which ones say on hold for yours?

ProfessorPond

Yahallo!
Yup. Mine are still on hold as well. It'll take a good while to process the documentation.

Fili

Dentist 🦷
This is for everyone on here.

Tbh I reckon just chill for now and stop thinking about offers as a whole. I predict offers to come out around the 17th which is only a week away. Keep yourself occupied til then, then come back to MSO instead of stressing about things out of your control.

They typical "roll out" offers and are not released all at the same time either so don't stress if yours aren't released as soon as those around you.

This is for everyone on here.

Tbh I reckon just chill for now and stop thinking about offers as a whole. I predict offers to come out around the 17th which is only a week away. Keep yourself occupied til then, then come back to MSO instead of stressing about things out of your control.

They typical "roll out" offers and are not released all at the same time either so don't stress if yours aren't released as soon as those around you.

What makes you say 17th lol

Does anybody know here how to get resources for Auckland Biomedicine? I wanna see what their content is like. If anyone wants to share their notes with me, that'd be so helpful. :)

yesmed

Email. If you don't accept/decline your offer after a while, they'll call you.

That's what happened to me anyways. They happily declined for me as well when I told them I already got into what I want to do.

does anyone know cases of people who were initially declined then given an offer?

I received a call from Auckland uni number on Wednesday but was unable to pick up - I couldn't call today as its a public holiday so was curious if it had anything to do with med offer

Fili

Dentist 🦷
does anyone know cases of people who were initially declined then given an offer?

I received a call from Auckland uni number on Wednesday but was unable to pick up - I couldn't call today as its a public holiday so was curious if it had anything to do with med offer

Idk anyone that has had that happen to them but it could be possible. Best just way like 10 more hours to call them lol.

Hey Idk about med but I was initially declined for optom but received a call from fmhs with an offer so it's definitely possible!!

Emcee

Has anyone done the ucat at northland polytechnic queenstreet? if you have, i would appreciate it if you can you comment on the testing conditions there