Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Flinders Flinders Medicine: CDU/Flinders Questions and Discussion

SmoothCriminal

That's a fair point, however on the screenshot I shared, they did mention "The Bachelor of Clinical Sciences is a highly competitive course with 12 places available each year. Offers to this course are made in the following sub-quotas:", wouldn't the wording of this statement suggest NT students and Indigenous students are the only sub-quotas available? (I could be interpreting this statement wrong HAHAH)

I guess the best way to find out about would be to email CDU to clarify this :)
I sent them an e-mail on the 19th and they still have not gotten back to me. I guess I will try to call them tomorrow and see what they say.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
That's a fair point, however on the screenshot I shared, they did mention "The Bachelor of Clinical Sciences is a highly competitive course with 12 places available each year. Offers to this course are made in the following sub-quotas:", wouldn't the wording of this statement suggest NT students and Indigenous students are the only sub-quotas available? (I could be interpreting this statement wrong HAHAH)

I guess the best way to find out about would be to email CDU to clarify this :)
Let’s face it, medicine admissions is generally a Verbal Reasoning test all on its own!!

If someone is brave enough to attempt contacting CDU and reporting back, that would be fab!

ETA: looks like drama9 is onto it.

Fannnnnnn666

USYD BSci/MD IV
I sent them an e-mail on the 19th and they still have not gotten back to me. I guess I will try to call them tomorrow and see what they say.
Sounds good! let us know if they clarify anything (as future applicants won't have to waste a preference for an offer impossible to receive : )

Hi everyone, its my first time posting on this forum so I apologize if this question is in the wrong place. I have been searching online for information regarding the Flinders medical interview but the best source I could find was the Frasers blog over 2 years ago. In that blog they mentioned that before the interview you are given a scenario and have to present it to a panel but I am questioning whether this is still in place. If anyone has done the Flinders interview before or knows more information on how it works could they please help me understand this interview. Thanks

A1

Rookie Doc
If anyone has done the Flinders interview before or knows more information on how it works could they please help me understand this interview. Thanks
MSO is largely for undergrad/provisional med entries, there's no Flinders interview for this. You have better chances getting an answer from the Pagingdr.net forum. Good luck.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads