• MSO wishes the best of luck to all users with upcoming interviews! For those interviewing at universities that do not have applicants sign an NDA, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send me (Crow) a PM with your interview questions to help future users. These will not be shared publicly until all interviews for that university have been completed. Cheers! ETA: Please check out our new Interview Portal!

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General FunTimes and Meme-ery

Crow

Moderator Band
Caffeine tablet, if I remember correctly. (Yes, I have dabbled with them in my late high school days... And possibly in my later med school days.)
Goodness me Cathay, sounds like you were out of control!

Cathay

Train Driver
Emeritus Staff
Goodness me Cathay, sounds like you were out of control!
Nah, NoDoz isn’t any worse than energy drinks, arguably better since it’s not full of sugar. The out of control part was dabbling with nicotine gum (in lieu of taking up smoking, when things got a bit rough later on) - didn’t develop a nicotine habit myself but seriously DO NOT try that at home. (You know what, come to think of it, quitting med school was probably the healthiest thing I’ve done.)

Smelly Boy

Fourth time’s the charm
I got two (2) questions:

1. What can I expect to be earning as a second year WSU medical student?

and

2. Are NSW internships given out in the order of the (first) the most prestigious uni graduates & then the less prestigious ones after?

and

3. Is it ok in the interview when asked about what our greatest weakness is to say that you can’t think of a weakness? Wouldn’t that sound like you’re well-rounded and good at everything (which is what they’re looking for)?

and

4. can I say that my weakness is being a perfectionist/caring too much about others?

and

5. Is it possible to see your friends in medical school?

and

6. Am I allowed to not have a Macbook & attend USYD medicine?

these are my two questions. looking forward to getting answers to these.