Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General FunTimes and Meme-ery

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
Caffeine tablet, if I remember correctly. (Yes, I have dabbled with them in my late high school days... And possibly in my later med school days.)
Goodness me Cathay, sounds like you were out of control!

Cathay

🚂Train Driver🚆
Emeritus Staff
Goodness me Cathay, sounds like you were out of control!
Nah, NoDoz isn’t any worse than energy drinks, arguably better since it’s not full of sugar. The out of control part was dabbling with nicotine gum (in lieu of taking up smoking, when things got a bit rough later on) - didn’t develop a nicotine habit myself but seriously DO NOT try that at home. (You know what, come to think of it, quitting med school was probably the healthiest thing I’ve done.)

Smelly Boy

I can be ur angle 😇 or ur devil 😈
Valued Member
I got two (2) questions:

1. What can I expect to be earning as a second year WSU medical student?

and

2. Are NSW internships given out in the order of the (first) the most prestigious uni graduates & then the less prestigious ones after?

and

3. Is it ok in the interview when asked about what our greatest weakness is to say that you can’t think of a weakness? Wouldn’t that sound like you’re well-rounded and good at everything (which is what they’re looking for)?

and

4. can I say that my weakness is being a perfectionist/caring too much about others?

and

5. Is it possible to see your friends in medical school?

and

6. Am I allowed to not have a Macbook & attend USYD medicine?

these are my two questions. looking forward to getting answers to these.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
It’s that very important time of the year when the Nation votes for their fave tunes of the past 12 months!!

If there’s anyone here that participates in Hottest 100 voting, then please post your top tens so I can evaluate (*cough*judge*cough* 😉) your music tastes 🥂🕺🏻!!

I have a ‘short list’ of approximately 44 on the go at the moment!

Cal

vibe
It’s that very important time of the year when the Nation votes for their fave tunes of the past 12 months!!

If there’s anyone here that participates in Hottest 100 voting, then please post your top tens so I can evaluate (*cough*judge*cough* 😉) your music tastes 🥂🕺🏻!!

Just wondering if we do this, do we get bonus rank points towards our atar? Asking for a friend...

Smelly Boy

I can be ur angle 😇 or ur devil 😈
Valued Member

FB29BF26-C3A5-4633-9BA3-E777047EB06B.jpeg CB1C4296-18E0-4A38-B205-FF46C105E2FC.jpeg

earfquake + i think - tyler the creator
make it better - anderson paak
be honest - jorja smith
supalonely + find an island - benee
boy bye - brockhampton
stay flo - solange
everything i wanted - billie eilish
are you bored yet - wallows ft. clairo

so many songs i listened to werent on the list lol