• MSO wishes the best of luck to all users with upcoming interviews! For those interviewing at universities that do not have applicants sign an NDA, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send me (Crow) a PM with your interview questions to help future users. These will not be shared publicly until all interviews for that university have been completed. Cheers! ETA: Please check out our new Interview Portal!

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General Interview Discussion and Questions 2020 Entry

Kezza

Hi any shuttle bus from University of Newcastle to Mayfield motel? Going to interview and stay there overnight. Thanks advance.
There is typically a Newspace shuttle running from UoN to town which may go through Waratah/Mayfield.

Otherwise there is a shuttle bus run by the uni to drop people off at their cars in the arvo/night. You can find pickup points at Hunter Hub/Train station cul de sac, Auchmuty Library near pinkies cul de sac -> there are probably more but I don't know.

If you need advice, where the interviews are held, there is the Huxley library (you can't miss it) - just go ask one of the support workers in there, or otherwise the hunter hub is around 40m from the interview stations.

hpras12

I have curtin interview this week! I heard that its mostly scenario type questions. Is this true? Or is it more like UWA.

Crow

Moderator Band
I have curtin interview this week! I heard that its mostly scenario type questions. Is this true? Or is it more like UWA.
Curtin has interviewees sign an NDA, so you won’t get an answer to this, sorry.