Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General Interview Discussion and Questions 2020 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hihi any interstates who have their UNSW interview this week - if you are preparing, what are you using? I know I alr asked but it was on a diff forum; does anyone know a bit about the structure/style of the UNSW interview - if its a lot about the course, or a lot of personal questions, general knowledge, etc? tyia

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
Hihi any interstates who have their UNSW interview this week - if you are preparing, what are you using? I know I alr asked but it was on a diff forum; does anyone know a bit about the structure/style of the UNSW interview - if its a lot about the course, or a lot of personal questions, general knowledge, etc? tyia
The answers you got in the other thread are as good as you’re going to get given the competitive nature of the selection process. On MSO we aim to ensure everyone is on equal footing; this means those sitting the interview at a later time shouldn’t have any unfair advantage over those that sat it earlier. If anyone reveals anything about the 2020 entry interview that we believe will give an undue advantage to later interviewees, it will be deleted.

sfras80

UQ MD 2023-2026
I am from NSW. Did anyone receive an interview for Monash University today?I heard they would offer interview on 14/1/2020.Am i right ?

14th has come and gone. I'm from Qld and wondering too - has anyone interstate received an interview for Monash?

CristinaYang

Monash V 🐬
Newbie of the Year 2019
14th has come and gone. I'm from Qld and wondering too - has anyone interstate received an interview for Monash?
VTAC’s January offer round is today 15/01/2020 so that’s when we’re expecting Monash to release offers. People will post about offers when they have been released, as of yet we haven’t heard anything.

Has anyone who don't have 99 ucat + 99.90 or 99.95 atar received interstate interview offer for monash? Im here with 96 ucat and 99.6 atar and stressing tf out cus I haven't heard word from them whilst ppl with godly atar and ucat have received interviews... r the interview offers staggered?

jayson

Has anyone who don't have 99 ucat + 99.90 or 99.95 atar received interstate interview offer for monash? Im here with 96 ucat and 99.6 atar and stressing tf out cus I haven't heard word from them whilst ppl with godly atar and ucat have received interviews... r the interview offers staggered?
same here.my score is higher than yours.let us pray.

ucatboy

final year eek
Valued Member
Ahh, crap, ignore me, I read your post as referring to ATAR, not UCAT.
Here are the interview offers I've collated so far (from MSO and friends):

99.95 + 3250
99.95 + 3230
99.90 + 3410
99.90 + 3240
99.50 + 3190

No interview:
99.75 + 3160
99.60 + 2970

Crazy theory, but surely Monash isn't ranking applicants solely on UCAT and the cutoff is between 3160 and 3190? 😳😳

Status
Not open for further replies.