Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General Interview Discussion and Questions 2020 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1

Rookie Doc
On another note, why can't Monash be more open and fair like UNSW :(

Ask pi , he will give you an absolutely open and fair answer :D
(btw his answer to me earlier was if anyone don't like the Monash interstate disadvantages, move to Victoria haha)

PiKay

Can I just check what happens if one gets an interview offer from WSU?

Do you get a link to the interview booking system or do you need to log in to your application?

Do I understand correctly tha I will need to book my interview slot?

A1

Rookie Doc
Can I just check what happens if one gets an interview offer from WSU?

Do you get a link to the interview booking system or do you need to log in to your application?

Do I understand correctly tha I will need to book my interview slot?

You get an email directly from WSU. Iirc UAC is not involved in the interview invite process.

The email gives you various instructions from how to book your interview slot (note the booking system is usually not open until a week or so later, to not disadvantage those who can't view the invite email immediately), venue, dress standards etc.

JMP allocates you a date/time, all other schools ask you to book.

Cal

vibe
Does anyone have any hints to when WSU interview invites come out?
Your guess is a good as mine. There is a whole forum on people guessing though, you should go add yours. It will be before the end of October though.

A1

Rookie Doc
Does anyone have any hints to when WSU interview invites come out?

Previous years' WSU interview invites
2015 : Fri 16 Oct
2016 : Mon 24 Oct
2017 : Fri 20 Oct
2018 : Mon 22 Oct

This year if not today then gotta be Mon 21st doesn't it?

for adelaide interviews, are invites released to tertiary students on the 29th as well as high-school students or just students in general with competitive ucat scores?? I've heard reports that tertiary students won't receive first-round invites but idk for sure, are there generally many interviews offered to health and med students or just the minimum to high-scorers??

Edited by LMG to remove use of ‘offer’ terminology.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
for adelaide interviews, are invites released to tertiary students on the 29th as well as high-school students or just students in general with competitive ucat scores?? I've heard reports that tertiary students won't receive first-round invites but idk for sure, are there generally many interviews offered to health and med students or just the minimum to high-scorers??

Edited by LMG to remove use of ‘offer’ terminology.

Tertiary students typically receive interview invites at the same time.

Also, a reminder to everyone to use the following thread to report interview invites in a format we can use: 2020 Entry Interview Invites - Collated

Good luck and thank you!

Last edited:

ucatsyd

Do you guys think there will be a higher weighting on Decision Making + Verbal Reasoning for WSU? Or maybe equal weighing on each? -also good luck to you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.