99.95 + 3250
99.95 + 3230
99.90 + 3410
99.90 + 3240
99.50 + 3190

No interview:
99.75 + 3160
99.60 + 2970

Crazy theory, but surely Monash isn't ranking applicants solely on UCAT and the cutoff is between 3160 and 3190? 😳😳

were these people notified of their spots in the same time-frame, or did they have a big gap in time

jayson

Here are the interview offers I've collated so far (from MSO and friends):

99.95 + 3250
99.95 + 3230
99.90 + 3410
99.90 + 3240
99.50 + 3190

No interview:
99.75 + 3160
99.60 + 2970

Crazy theory, but surely Monash isn't ranking applicants solely on UCAT and the cutoff is between 3160 and 3190? 😳😳
if so,it is very unfair for interstate students.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator

Technically, if they have an ATAR hurdle requirement (no idea if they do or not), then yes, they could be (same as UQ, WSU, UWA, and JMP so not that crazy).

jayson

Hi, I just got an interview offer for Monash University.

Fingers crossed for me.

Does anyone have any ideas about accommodation, i.e. which hotel is near the University?

Thanks

garmonbozia

Membered Value
Valued Member
Hi, I just got an interview offer for Monash University.

Fingers crossed for me.

Does anyone have any ideas about accommodation, i.e. which hotel is near the University?

Thanks

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

A1

Rookie Doc
Does anyone know approximately how many applicants are interviewed at UWA and Curtin?

Around 3 to 1 with some variations. Curtin published in a year 3 to 1 but a Curtin student said actually more, so could be 4. Otoh based on number of WA applicants vs offers by UWA it's more like 2-2.5 to 1 for local applicants.

Yash Shah

Hey I dont want to ask too much coz of confidentiality but with Curtin interviews, is the MMI more or less standard like other unis like WSU and JMP?

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
Hey I dont want to ask too much coz of confidentiality but with Curtin interviews, is the MMI more or less standard like other unis like WSU and JMP?
I don’t even know what exactly you’re asking here! You can expect a variety of question styles on a variety of topics at any MMI.

REGULAR JOE

I dont know if this is breaching confidentiality, but does anyone know whether UWA interviews had any roleplay/actor stations? Or at least whether the interview was similar to curtin or different?

coolguy246

just letting you guys know you dont need some insanely crazy atar like 99.7+ and a 95th + UCAT percentile to get into monash.
With monash guarantee under your belt, you can sneak in with a 89th percentile and a 96-97 atar as so did several people this year.

would really appreciate if someone could help - I went for my Monash interview (I’m an interstate student) and at the interviews we were told that we would get our offers on the 4th of feb. But this round vtac offers comes out tomorrow (3rd feb) so does anyone know if that was a mistake on their part...? Or is Monash just doing things a day late

ucatboy

final year eek
Valued Member
would really appreciate if someone could help - I went for my Monash interview (I’m an interstate student) and at the interviews we were told that we would get our offers on the 4th of feb. But this round vtac offers comes out tomorrow (3rd feb) so does anyone know if that was a mistake on their part...? Or is Monash just doing things a day late
Me and a couple friends who also attended the interview are confused too - I guess we'll find out tomorrow ;) All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.